TIW 2020 Map votes

[xCs]PLO_Style

Ngày tham gia 17 Tháng 12 2011
Số bài viết1260
đã Post5 Tháng 3 2020 - 10:53 pm
I totally understand you need to be bias in favor of xCs when posting/talking since you're playing for them in TIW now or atleast have an account on the roster.. but you're going a bit overboard with the bias when the only ones with tears in the last few pages is xCs 11

Rest of us are just chilling and having a laugh.

;tears
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [Eot_]EvilSquirrel

Ngày tham gia 25 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết81
đã Post5 Tháng 3 2020 - 11:14 pm
Dont cry, plo, it's not so serious.
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Ngày tham gia 17 Tháng 12 2011
Số bài viết1260
đã Post5 Tháng 3 2020 - 11:28 pm
We'll see who cries when they get their asses whooped again ;4hat
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Ngày tham gia 2 Tháng 7 2007
Số bài viết3332
Đã được sửa5 Tháng 3 2020 - 11:59 pm bởi[I3acI]_Army1_
Guys if im honest im actually surprised that anyone would be against sorting map picks and vetos before the set. However it seems from speaking to a number of you that your either undecided, want live or and by a large majority want them sorted before the sets and if im honest so do i. It is much easier for myself and any of the tourney hosts, the streamers along with the players themselves if we can get games played in a much quicker fashion. I think this is just a case of us trying to get more organised.

In previous TIW's i have seen map picks and vetos taking longer than the games itself which is an absolute nightmare for everyone. Its not really tenable. Now people can say sure it will be different this time but there is nothing i can see that makes me think it will especially when i see some of the disagreements already.

Im going with this not only because the majority want it but also because it makes my life so much easier trying to host it and means i wont be spending quite as much time. I am already aware i will have to dedicate a significant amount of time as it is. Dont be making it harder, I hope you understand.

So how it will work is map picks, immunitys, civs and vetos to be sorted one hour before the set begins. I will try my best to be there for all sets and at the beginning, however im sure everyone can appreciate i simply cant put my life on pause for 2 months. If im online send me your map picks and i will post them together. Naturally if you want you can post them to me sooner than one hour and i can get them posted together if both agree. If you have any vetos left you can only use them in random deciders.

What i would then like to happen is me and team rep from each team sit in a room and sort vetos and changes to map picks. On the chance im not around we have a very able team who can also do this barry, noobish, locked, mich and perhaps dave. Im genuinely not even sure 1 hour is enough to agree on map picks and votes before a set but lets try.
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết2595
đã Post6 Tháng 3 2020 - 8:29 am
Guys if im honest im actually surprised that anyone would be against sorting map picks and vetos before the set. However it seems from speaking to a number of you that your either undecided, want live or and by a large majority want them sorted before the sets and if im honest so do i. It is much easier for myself and any of the tourney hosts, the streamers along with the players themselves if we can get games played in a much quicker fashion. I think this is just a case of us trying to get more organised.

In previous TIW's i have seen map picks and vetos taking longer than the games itself which is an absolute nightmare for everyone. Its not really tenable. Now people can say sure it will be different this time but there is nothing i can see that makes me think it will especially when i see some of the disagreements already.

Im going with this not only because the majority want it but also because it makes my life so much easier trying to host it and means i wont be spending quite as much time. I am already aware i will have to dedicate a significant amount of time as it is. Dont be making it harder, I hope you understand.

So how it will work is map picks, immunitys, civs and vetos to be sorted one hour before the set begins. I will try my best to be there for all sets and at the beginning, however im sure everyone can appreciate i simply cant put my life on pause for 2 months. If im online send me your map picks and i will post them together. Naturally if you want you can post them to me sooner than one hour and i can get them posted together if both agree. If you have any vetos left you can only use them in random deciders.

What i would then like to happen is me and team rep from each team sit in a room and sort vetos and changes to map picks. On the chance im not around we have a very able team who can also do this barry, noobish, locked, mich and perhaps dave. Im genuinely not even sure 1 hour is enough to agree on map picks and votes before a set but lets try.

Back to the point I raised, if picks are posted 1 hour before, vetos can't be 1 hour before, they will be 10 minutes before for example, or more likely live. Players need to see picks before deciding vetos, should do picks 2 hours before, vetos 1 hour before. You're currently implying we post vetos same time as picks, which for reasons I'm sure you realise isn't viable.
 [Eot_]EvilSquirrel

Ngày tham gia 25 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết81
đã Post6 Tháng 3 2020 - 10:28 am
I think he wrote earlier that the map picks are revealed at least 24 hours before.
 jNk

Ngày tham gia 3 Tháng 4 2011
Số bài viết71
đã Post6 Tháng 3 2020 - 10:45 am
Back to the point I raised, if picks are posted 1 hour before, vetos can't be 1 hour before, they will be 10 minutes before for example, or more likely live. Players need to see picks before deciding vetos, should do picks 2 hours before, vetos 1 hour before. You're currently implying we post vetos same time as picks, which for reasons I'm sure you realise isn't viable.
Map picks 24 hours before, try to keep up gary :P
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết2595
đã Post6 Tháng 3 2020 - 10:56 am
Well good, that's the way to go!
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Số bài viết3332
Đã được sửa6 Tháng 3 2020 - 6:37 pm bởi[I3acI]_Army1_
Guys a very quick thing that im being asked about that i dont think we settled before moving on to something else and can i ask for one rep from each team to say their prefered approach. BO3 or BO1 for ab? Personally i think its best and fairest to go with bo3 like we do with smosh?
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Ngày tham gia 1 Tháng 1 2010
Số bài viết7517
đã Post6 Tháng 3 2020 - 7:10 pm
Smosh has never been bo3 in tiw to my knowledge.. it was in the two wars and even then ab was still bo1.
 jNk

Ngày tham gia 3 Tháng 4 2011
Số bài viết71
đã Post6 Tháng 3 2020 - 7:19 pm
Guys a very quick thing that im being asked about that i dont think we settled before moving on to something else and can i ask for one rep from each team to say their prefered approach. BO3 or BO1 for ab? Personally i think its best and fairest to go with bo3 like we do with smosh?
Smosh was only bo3 in wars, not tiw....

Don't think we care either way.
 seeyoulatter_

Ngày tham gia 24 Tháng 2 2018
Số bài viết176
đã Post6 Tháng 3 2020 - 7:40 pm

I don't really care either
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Số bài viết3332
đã Post6 Tháng 3 2020 - 7:55 pm
I think we should probably just stick to bo1 for both then. My memory but be a little hazy i had it in my head that smosh was bo3 but cant remember for sure and cant find anything that says it was. Must be because smosh in tourneys in the past have been bo3, same with wars. I could be wrong though. But sure lets just stick to bo1 for both then.

['RB']ZottenDree

Ngày tham gia 15 Tháng 12 2016
Số bài viết654
đã Post6 Tháng 3 2020 - 8:17 pm
1 match of ab is enough of a nightmare
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Số bài viết3332
Đã được sửa6 Tháng 3 2020 - 8:27 pm bởi[I3acI]_Army1_
Ok so basically what will happen with regards map picks, immunitys and vetos cause gary got a bit confused, so just to help him before he asks me a million questions when he sees me. He loves asking me questions lol.

There is a schedule thread for teams to agree a schedule in. Once a schedule is agreed you have a 24 hour window to either post your map picks, civs and immunitys in the thread or else send it to me. I would prefer both even if your comfortable just posting your maps on the thead yourself while not caring if your opponent sees your picks first. However feel free to post your picks yourself, making it clear which civs will be used along with which map is immune. One hour before the scheduled set I will create a room if im online and i will try to be there as often as i can. Otherwise get another tourney host or even just invite the clan rep from the other team to a room and sort out which maps are being vetoed along with replacements picks. You basically have 1 hour to sort out vetos and map changes (i just hope its enough time). Once we begin the set the only vetos that can be used (if you have any left) can only be used in the random deciders.

Just to be clear as well i am giving you a 24 hour window to either post your picks before the veto, map pick discussion. I dont want anyone abusing this like attempting to post maps 5 minutes before the veto meeting. I fully expect if they havent been posted that they are at least in my inbox 12 hours before the set. If I find anyone trying to abuse this their team will incur sanctions like for example being forced to post on the thread before theyve seen opponents picks. Remember guys I am aware in a tourney such as this where emotions can be high that people will try and steal an edge on opponents. I will also review this rule throughout and will change if necessary. Remember this is being put in to help not only the tourney hosts, the streamers but also all the players.

«111213141516171819202122232425262728[29]3031
Hiển thị 421 - 435 ngoài 452 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
23 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên23 Khách

Şu an en popüler:
Word Association (64 kullanıcı)
#ReviveCS - Proposal (34 kullanıcı)
1.6 reward campaing (26 kullanıcı)
CBA HERO v18 (23 kullanıcı)
TIW 2020 Map votes (23 kullanıcı)