TIW 2020 Map votes

[xCs]_Jv

Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng 10 2018
Số bài viết846
Đã được sửa5 Tháng 3 2020 - 12:07 pm bởi[xCs]_Jv
They do not have the opportunity to **** talk and have a flame war with other contenders. They have an enforced deadline and consequences when causing delay in a multi million dollar venture.

They also have a limited roster unlike our case, they cannot entirely switch out their players for every other match.

They have the opportunity xd, check their twitter accs or just go on reddit and yeah they have much more pressure..

Wrong, LoL teams doesnt have limit roster, its a 5v5 with 140ish champs (1 champ equals to 1 civ) and those 5 players know all of those champions perfectly, thats why while they are in the champ select they arent limited to pick X or Y because X doesnt play it / change their players... Thats why its extremely hard and almost impossible make it into a LoL main team...

And fugs, as i said less thinking time in match set up means the teams need to be more prepared before the match set up starts, so idk why you call it cheap win? Just because we are more prepared for that kind of situation and u cant be that prepared? Just XD

Would appreciate if some people stop ****ing around since youre the first one that blames us for being "trolls"
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [Eot_]EvilSquirrel

Ngày tham gia 25 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết81
đã Post5 Tháng 3 2020 - 12:10 pm
@Fugs the only cheap win in this tourney is Europe (using RM players), nothing else.

Oh and i understand the 1hr rule, clans with 100+ members needs time to manage the players and decide who plays what, play few practice game and watch some records if there is time left, fine.
xCs has about as many active players as eot_. maybe even more. just that half of xCs mostly plays CBA hero, so the same few people play everything. and i doubt that anyone will take that one hour to go and search for recorded games. if you dont like your training games to be downloaded, make them unrated.
europe, technically it's a CS map, but i agree, it's RM style.

the 1 hour or not is just whether you want to make this tournament a good experience for everyone or not.
 [xCs]_Jv

Số bài viết846
đã Post5 Tháng 3 2020 - 12:17 pm
xCs having or not same active players than other clans is not our problem, go figure out.

Please just answer this... If you have still like 10 days left for prepare yourself to play how can you say you dont have time to be prepared on live vetos? Is it so hard study every possible combo and counter for those maps that need the civs to be picked? If u tell me after the match is set we need 3 minutes its FINE, but please dont say you dont have time
 ['RB']nhoobish

Ngày tham gia 8 Tháng 8 2010
Số bài viết3314
Đã được sửa5 Tháng 3 2020 - 12:26 pm bởi['RB']nhoobish
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
They have the opportunity xd, check their twitter accs or just go on reddit and yeah they have much more pressure..

Wrong, LoL teams doesnt have limit roster, its a 5v5 with 140ish champs (1 champ equals to 1 civ) and those 5 players know all of those champions perfectly, thats why while they are in the champ select they arent limited to pick X or Y because X doesnt play it / change their players... Thats why its extremely hard and almost impossible make it into a LoL main team...
Their **** talk is not allowed to delay the course of the tournament which is a major difference. By limited roster I meant swapping out actual players between matches to adjust for vetos. Also, LoL has an implemented in-game veto system right? Which then again makes things a lot smoother.
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
Please just answer this... If you have still like 10 days left for prepare yourself to play how can you say you dont have time to be prepared on live vetos? Is it so hard study every possible combo and counter for those maps that need the civs to be picked? If u tell me after the match is set we need 3 minutes its FINE, but please dont say you dont have time
It is not really about preparation time, but getting the tournament derailed by various things, thus making the whole experience unnecessarily longer.
 jNk

Ngày tham gia 3 Tháng 4 2011
Số bài viết71
Đã được sửa5 Tháng 3 2020 - 12:41 pm bởijNk
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
we're just lookin' for make it as much competitive as possible but it wont even be that so its np

dont answer anymore pls bcoz i wont
;juggle
[xCs]_Jv wrote:

And fugs, as i said less thinking time in match set up means the teams need to be more prepared before the match set up starts, so idk why you call it cheap win? Just because we are more prepared for that kind of situation and u cant be that prepared? Just XD

Would appreciate if some people stop ****ing around since youre the first one that blames us for being "trolls"
Your post is littered with contradictions. AOC is NOT LoL, it's barely comparable in terms of exposure, gameplay, or community so i have no idea why you keep using this to support your argument; it's simply a fallacy and doesn't help your case.

You claim having live vetos makes it more 'competitive', but it just makes no sense.

Let's say you pick a specific combination of civs in a map that you've been practicing, what's going to create the more competitive game, the opposing team having an hour to prepare for this, or the opposing team having no time to prepare and winging it?

Again, your argument simply doesn't hold weight... the fact is only xcs want this and the rest would prefer the tournament to be more streamlined, so it's a moot point really.

The point in live vetos isn't because anyone is scared of xcs or their picks, or other teams arent 'prepared' which is what you seem to be missing, it's that doing live vetos is painful as fk and makes the tournament run slower and makes it generally a worse experience for everyone involved.(i've bolded this because it's what you seem to keep missing and have failed to address even once)

We speak from experience; which is something you and most of your clan are lacking when it comes to TIW. (This isn't a dig or meant to be insulting, it's just the truth.... the reason we're proposing vetos an hour before is based on our past experience of TIW which is something you simply don't possess, this was the PRIMARY CRITICISM of past TIW's, so of course frankies going to try to make adjustments to improve this)

And if another team can prepare and practice for your home pick well enough to beat you in it in less than one hour, then you deserve to lose it anyway lol
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
xCs having or not same active players than other clans is not our problem, go figure out.

And it's not anyone elses problem that you're the only one crying about vetos?

For the 50th time, what you seem to be missing is that it's nothing to do with preparation, nobody is claiming they can't be 'prepared' for live vetos; simply it disrupts the flow of the tournament.. this is based on PAST EXPERIENCE.

If you don't want people to troll you, stop behaving in such an absurd manner, and actually address peoples points instead of attacking the strawman.
 [Eot_]EvilSquirrel

Ngày tham gia 25 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết81
đã Post5 Tháng 3 2020 - 12:31 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:

dude... it's not about training games... it's about deciding who plays which civ or who takes which spot, discussing for 3 min who does what or who goes where with his units, having all necessary players online (which matters if you have players that will only play certain maps. cant expect people to be present at all time when they wouldnt even play on that day), so all in all making the time between games shorter.
 [T1army]toplo1

Ngày tham gia 13 Tháng 6 2017
Số bài viết109
đã Post5 Tháng 3 2020 - 12:58 pm
no one is crying about vetos lol , its standard same as in rm for example, map and bans are made live.No one comes up with such a ****ty logic to pick maps 24h before and bans 1h before to "save time" while you need 2 weeks to schedule as if it is a 10k$ tourney rofl
 jNk

Số bài viết71
Đã được sửa5 Tháng 3 2020 - 1:02 pm bởijNk
no one is crying about vetos lol , its standard same as in rm for example, map and bans are made live.No one comes up with such a ****ty logic to pick maps 24h before and bans 1h before to "save time" while you need 2 weeks to schedule as if it is a 10k$ tourney rofl
It's based on experience from previous TIW's; this was the primary criticism of the tournament from pretty much everyone, it's that simple. We want the experience to be as smooth and streamlined as possible, it doesn't matter that it's a 10k tournament or not, it's about being organized. I also notice you failed to address a single point made by anyone else.

Why are xcs always whining like little ****es about every detail?

SAD.
 [T1army]toplo1

Ngày tham gia 13 Tháng 6 2017
Số bài viết109
đã Post5 Tháng 3 2020 - 1:04 pm
cause most of the settings are aids ok ?
 jNk

Số bài viết71
đã Post5 Tháng 3 2020 - 1:06 pm
ok m8 thanks for your contribution, NOTED
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Ngày tham gia 1 Tháng 1 2010
Số bài viết7517
đã Post5 Tháng 3 2020 - 3:34 pm
@Fugs the only cheap win in this tourney is Europe (using RM players), nothing else.

Oh and i understand the 1hr rule, clans with 100+ members needs time to manage the players and decide who plays what, play few practice game and watch some records if there is time left, fine.
You literally have no leg to stand on with that europe comment. You were in XceL during last TIW & played for a clan who used Europe as a HM, dont be a hypocrite. Also your brother is one of the people who has played in every previous Europe tournament and learned about Europe from the cs lobby. Most clans have their internal/practice games all unrrated & not recorded. No one is gonna go and use that 1 hour to look at a recording of anything and you know that too.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Số bài viết7517
Đã được sửa5 Tháng 3 2020 - 3:43 pm bởi[Eot_]Trumplaris
which settings? I understand this will be your first TIW so you really dont have any idea. I'll explain to you why two weeks are given for games, its not because its tryharding and acting like a '10k' tournament. It's simply because we have a much less organized community in CS & less mature overall. Expecting 1 week per set is just unrealistic as well so the two week window gives teams an extra week to be able to organize the games properly. Timezones & getting a group of people all on at the same time also comes into play

[xCs]_Jv

Số bài viết846
đã Post5 Tháng 3 2020 - 9:27 pm
just rofl

[ Eot_]Whashisrage

Ngày tham gia 6 Tháng 1 2015
Số bài viết33
đã Post5 Tháng 3 2020 - 10:36 pm
If I got one Euro for every tear from Eot over the last few pages I could pay Zanchys mom.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Số bài viết7517
đã Post5 Tháng 3 2020 - 10:48 pm
I totally understand you need to be bias in favor of xCs when posting/talking since you're playing for them in TIW now or atleast have an account on the roster.. but you're going a bit overboard with the bias when the only ones with tears in the last few pages is xCs 11

Rest of us are just chilling and having a laugh.

«1112131415161718192021222324252627[28]293031
Hiển thị 406 - 420 ngoài 452 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
28 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên28 Khách

What's popular right now: