TIW 2020 Map votes

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Ngày tham gia 1 Tháng 1 2010
Số bài viết7517
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 8:44 pm
24_King_ wrote:
agree
Try to form your own opinion on things and not just be a follower which is all you've done this TIW so far.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết2595
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 8:46 pm
Kingofnoobs has officially given up TIW and is inadvertently playing for other teams :woot
 24_King_

Ngày tham gia 26 Tháng 8 2014
Số bài viết1341
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 8:51 pm
Try to form your own opinion on things and not just be a follower which is all you've done this TIW so far.

11, you don't know anything friend.

Are you upset because I voted for ab?

I didn't think you acted in this absurd way believing that my opinions depend on others.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Số bài viết7517
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 8:56 pm
24_King_ wrote:
11, you don't know anything friend.

Are you upset because I voted for ab?

I didn't think you acted in this absurd way believing that my opinions depend on others.
Your entire opinion is based on others.. your map list was too. Which is the right, thats part of a strategy but at some point theres a line between strategy & stupidity which is what you suffer from.

Clearly everyone knows xCs had its hands in several clans pockets (300/IC/RB) to get maps they wanted.. and explain to me what you got from it in the end? Dodge was gonna be in as well regardless... and AB isnt a map IC can pick vs any top team.

If you have the balls since the maps are 100% made right now you could come out and tell me what agreement xCs & IC had... if the agreement is 50/50 beneficial for you both I will retract my statement entirely and call you a genius.
 24_King_

Số bài viết1341
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 8:58 pm
Kingofnoobs has officially given up TIW and is inadvertently playing for other teams :woot
EternalLegacy i, clown 11.
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Số bài viết2595
Đã được sửa20 Tháng 2 2020 - 8:59 pm bởi[Me_]Zanchy____
[xCs]KingOfNoobs?
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Số bài viết2595
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 9:01 pm
24_King_ wrote:
EternalLegacy i, clown 11.

Hopefully not as he's on xCs roster, i.e. you'd be playing for 2 clans and DQ
 [T1army]toplo1

Ngày tham gia 13 Tháng 6 2017
Số bài viết109
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 9:02 pm
Shut up losers
 24_King_

Số bài viết1341
Đã được sửa20 Tháng 2 2020 - 9:13 pm bởi24_King_
Your entire opinion is based on others.. your map list was too. Which is the right, thats part of a strategy but at some point theres a line between strategy & stupidity which is what you suffer from.

Clearly everyone knows xCs had its hands in several clans pockets (300/IC/RB) to get maps they wanted.. and explain to me what you got from it in the end? Dodge was gonna be in as well regardless... and AB isnt a map IC can pick vs any top team.

If you have the balls since the maps are 100% made right now you could come out and tell me what agreement xCs & IC had... if the agreement is 50/50 beneficial for you both I will retract my statement entirely and call you a genius.

You have serious problems, after losing vs xCs, my friend.

You can check my equipment before: (demo, xinesse, king, crack, wilkommen)

After what happened, I recruited paul, my other members are very busy (including xinesse and demo) or are not interested in participating.

The maps that I vote are the most I think I can win, I am realistic my friend, since I am not blooder but i vote for bloods(gwarz,smosh,nova) , you (Dy, Rb, boomers, Eot) did not vote for any CB, any deal there ? Don't see me dumb face.

fyi, Xinesse is a good ab player, and I consider myself decent, so it's a map that I included, because I don't have more maps to compete, with a team of 3 players, I don't know what your problem is with my votes.

In TG, i vote for Nova / Smosh / Gwarz, do I have any agreement with you?

Stop drugs, and seeing ghosts where there aren't any, IC is a limited CB clan, I don't know what you wanted? RCB? Spider? 11.

Tell me what you should be my votes, and why, if you have balls, to know more about my clan than myself.
 [Vangelis]Space_Time

Ngày tham gia 29 Tháng 11 2013
Số bài viết105
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 9:18 pm
24_King_ wrote:

After what happened, I recruited paul, my other members are very busy (including xinesse and demo) or are not interested in participating.

The maps that I vote are the most I think I can win, I am realistic my friend, since I am not blooder but i vote for bloods(gwarz,smosh,nova) , you (Dy, Rb, boomers, Eot) did not vote for any CB, any deal there ? Don't see me dumb face.

fyi, Xinesse is a good ab player, and I consider myself decent, so it's a map that I included, because I don't have more maps to compete, with a team of 3 players, I don't know what your problem is with my votes.

Stop drugs, and seeing ghosts where there aren't any, IC is a limited CB clan, I don't know what you wanted? RCB? Spider? 11.

Tell me what you should be my votes, and why, if you have balls, to know more about my clan than myself.

Polaris?
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Số bài viết7517
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 9:20 pm
24_King_ wrote:

In TG, Vote for Nova / Smosh / Gwarz, do I have any agreement with you?

1v1:
- CBA
- CBA HERO
- CBX
- AB
- LUSTFUL

2v2:
- CBA
- CBA HERO
- CBX
- AB
- LUSTFUL

TG:
- CBA
- CBA HERO
- CBX
- AB
- LUSTFUL
- Dodgeball v5
- BYO CB
- SMOSH
- NOVA

1v1:
- CBA
- CBA Hero
- AB
- Lustful
- CBX

2v2:
- CBA
- CBA Hero
- Lustful
- AB
- CBX

TG:
- CBA
- CBAHERO
- Lustful
- Ab
- Cbx
- Dodgeball v5
- Byo cb
- Gwarz
- Smosh
- Nova

Tell me who's list is who's I made a few changes like taking out the version of Dodgeball (since xCs voted that v5 dodgeball for you obviously.)

We voted CB's into the 1v1 round... also most CB votes are pointless because we knew others would vote them in, this is just common sense.

Incase you forget you have a few specialty players in there (you named one above) where you could make a list that benefits your own clan a bit more instead of the other clan. Also you have till march 1st to recruit people. I know thinking for yourself is a bit hard seeing as almost every post I've seen from you today is backing up xCs or some dumb comparison a friend of xCs made.

[Eot_]EvilSquirrel

Ngày tham gia 25 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết81
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 9:21 pm
24_King_ wrote:

agree
 24_King_

Số bài viết1341
Đã được sửa20 Tháng 2 2020 - 9:35 pm bởi24_King_
Hopefully not as he's on xCs roster, i.e. you'd be playing for 2 clans and DQ
I'll wait for you to prove it, but I know you won't.

You couldn't prove you were the best vs xCs, much less a lie

I guess this can also be reported?

Defamation of frustrated players.

You tried to get me out of the tournament, taking 2 players, using friends in common, and now you start with dirty lies, hahaha, you have no other way to win.
 24_King_

Số bài viết1341
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 9:26 pm
1v1:
- CBA
- CBA HERO
- CBX
- AB
- LUSTFUL

2v2:
- CBA
- CBA HERO
- CBX
- AB
- LUSTFUL

TG:
- CBA
- CBA HERO
- CBX
- AB
- LUSTFUL
- Dodgeball v5
- BYO CB
- SMOSH
- NOVA

1v1:
- CBA
- CBA Hero
- AB
- Lustful
- CBX

2v2:
- CBA
- CBA Hero
- Lustful
- AB
- CBX

TG:
- CBA
- CBAHERO
- Lustful
- Ab
- Cbx
- Dodgeball v5
- Byo cb
- Gwarz
- Smosh
- Nova

Tell me who's list is who's I made a few changes like taking out the version of Dodgeball (since xCs voted that v5 dodgeball for you obviously.)

We voted CB's into the 1v1 round... also most CB votes are pointless because we knew others would vote them in, this is just common sense.

Incase you forget you have a few specialty players in there (you named one above) where you could make a list that benefits your own clan a bit more instead of the other clan. Also you have till march 1st to recruit people. I know thinking for yourself is a bit hard seeing as almost every post I've seen from you today is backing up xCs or some dumb comparison a friend of xCs made.

Polaris,
where are the maps I could vote?

Or do you just focus on talking to the wind?

Ask xCs why they voted for dodgeball v5

And even you offered to vote for dodgeball v5, I don't understand your point, explain to me, friend?
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Số bài viết2595
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 9:33 pm
Yes our biggest fear in tournament was IC, had to try get u out of tournament or nobody had a chance dude...

«78910111213141516[17]18192021222324252627»
Hiển thị 241 - 255 ngoài 452 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
24 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên24 Khách

What's popular right now: