TIW 2020 Map votes

[Eot_]Eddy1

Ngày tham gia 5 Tháng 11 2013
Số bài viết244
đã Post18 Tháng 2 2020 - 9:48 am
@Gary

There is also a 'CBA Teams' map which was used during the last TIW. I don't remember if it was used only for practice purposes in the map pack or also in TiW deciders but it might be a good idea to include it in, so less time will be wasted by setting the spots.

@nhoobish
Eot had in mind RCB with Fair Mod, but according to Army it will be hard since we can't use the Fair Mod in Deciders and we would have to go back and restart the game. I think RCB Fair Mod should be used in all RCB games since all RCB games are played with it.

@all
BYO CB - =V= BYO CB v2.scx
This map is a 4v4 map, and p4 is on the top side of the map with p1p2p3. Since most of games will be played as 3v3, I think it needs a trigger to be added so it auto kills p4p5 (Computers) and then the game will be sides p1p2p3 vs p6p7p8.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 ['RB']nhoobish

Ngày tham gia 8 Tháng 8 2010
Số bài viết3314
Đã được sửa18 Tháng 2 2020 - 10:21 am bởi['RB']nhoobish
@nhoobish
Eot had in mind RCB with Fair Mod, but according to Army it will be hard since we can't use the Fair Mod in Deciders and we would have to go back and restart the game. I think RCB Fair Mod should be used in all RCB games since all RCB games are played with it.

Yep, in 2016 people went back and restarted it with Fair Mod enabled, if it came up in the decider. Going back maybe required anyway, as it is played 1234 v 5678 usually and random decider spots are 1357 v 2468, unless someone decides to play it otherwise.
 [xCs]_Jv

Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng 10 2018
Số bài viết846
đã Post18 Tháng 2 2020 - 11:55 am
@Army

Sorry idk if you answered but ill ask again, can we pick a free bug version of some map which has some changes compared with last version? (Lustful v7 - Lustful v8)
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết2595
Đã được sửa18 Tháng 2 2020 - 12:00 pm bởi[Me_]Zanchy____
We didn't even think about rcb mod tbh, we're fine to play with rcb mod on only but what we're after is consistency. For example, if we wanted to do a home pick of a different version of RCB (As per armies comments), rcb mod isn't relevant/would mess it up.

***We're also happy to have the map declared as only 2016 league, IF this is consistent, i.e. all map versions are set as per my list, with no variations. We just don't want 1 rule for 1 map, and another rule for everything else (prime example being above asking about different lustfuls).
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Số bài viết244
đã Post18 Tháng 2 2020 - 12:04 pm
We didn't even think about rcb mod tbh, we're fine to play with rcb mod on only but what we're after is consistency. For example, if we wanted to do a home pick of a different version of RCB (As per armies comments), rcb mod isn't relevant/would mess it up.

***We're also happy to have the map declared as only 2016 league, IF this is consistent, i.e. all map versions are set as per my list, with no variations. We just don't want 1 rule for 1 map, and another rule for everything else (prime example being above asking about different lustfuls).

agreed
 [Eot_]Anonymous821

Ngày tham gia 7 Tháng 12 2014
Số bài viết103
Đã được sửa18 Tháng 2 2020 - 12:04 pm bởi[Eot_]Anonymous821

Agreed, think we should just use the latest known good version of maps. Seems silly to use 'v7' when everyone plays v8 of lustful, for example, just because one player has noticed a small difference that he can gain an advantage from, because nobody is playing that version.
 [xCs]_Jv

Số bài viết846
đã Post18 Tháng 2 2020 - 12:28 pm
Only diff is vills spawn at 0:00 instead 0:10
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Số bài viết244
Đã được sửa18 Tháng 2 2020 - 12:36 pm bởi[Eot_]Eddy1
[xCs]_Jv wrote:

So you wanna use v7 and host it. Since your ping is 6000ms, you will gain 6 seconds to kill other people. Really smart move.

Please show us more of your high IQ moves.
 [Eot_]Anonymous821

Ngày tham gia 7 Tháng 12 2014
Số bài viết103
Đã được sửa18 Tháng 2 2020 - 12:48 pm bởi[Eot_]Anonymous821
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
Yeah that was added for a reason..

Can we pick smosh map where archers spawn at 0:00 instead of 0:20? Or the kahns where the kahn doesn't start on the flag?

I guess it's up to army, but it just seems illogical to me, these maps are designed like this because some people have a black screen first few seconds. It also seems counter productive for a team to pick a version of a map nobody plays so they can gain a specific advantage by playing a depreciated version of a map cos everybody else plays the latest version.

One more thing i'd like to ask - MQ, do we have a rule around whether MQ is used or not? I don't think i care either way, but it would be nice to know upfront.
 ['RB']nhoobish

Ngày tham gia 8 Tháng 8 2010
Số bài viết3314
Đã được sửa18 Tháng 2 2020 - 1:09 pm bởi['RB']nhoobish
I am surprised by all the cheese that is trying to go through, the rated map pack is there for a reason. Let me just load up this ancient version of Smosh with booters, la laa laaa- *banned*
 [xCs]_Jv

Số bài viết846
đã Post18 Tháng 2 2020 - 1:08 pm
Well i understand your "black screen" point but its not like quick start maps need those secs at start, for i.e 1v1 rcb..

seeyoulatter_

Ngày tham gia 24 Tháng 2 2018
Số bài viết176
đã Post18 Tháng 2 2020 - 1:28 pm
One more thing i'd like to ask - MQ, do we have a rule around whether MQ is used or not? I don't think i care either way, but it would be nice to know upfront.

Personally i don't mind supermuch, but MQ seems to make sense. MQ taking over everywhere (not only in CS but also RM and DM). Seems like a logical progression to use it in tourneys now too imo.
 [T1army]toplo1

Ngày tham gia 13 Tháng 6 2017
Số bài viết109
đã Post18 Tháng 2 2020 - 1:32 pm
Personally i don't mind supermuch, but MQ seems to make sense. MQ taking over everywhere (not only in CS but also RM and DM). Seems like a logical progression to use it in tourneys now too imo.

+1 c Andy
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết2595
đã Post18 Tháng 2 2020 - 1:37 pm
MQ should be on really in my opinion. but ya, alot of these maps have a delay at starry because of black screens - I don't see game til about 6 sec myself so appreciate those maps/versions.
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Số bài viết244
Đã được sửa18 Tháng 2 2020 - 1:45 pm bởi[Eot_]Eddy1
but ya, alot of these maps have a delay at starry because of black screens - I don't see game til about 6 sec myself so appreciate those maps/versions.

by that time Javi and his powerful gaming PC will have you walled in Lustful.

123456[7]89101112131415161718192021»
Hiển thị 91 - 105 ngoài 452 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
24 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên24 Khách

What's popular right now: