Số bài viết109
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:26 pm
cool story bro
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết2595
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:37 pm
No one is comparing dodge with CB's or are you illiterate ? CBA Hero & CBA are being compared & two versions of dodgeball as well & then people are applying the same rule onto them as they are both similar to each other (the same maps not CB's & Dodgeball) hope this makes it easier for you to read the forums.

Also if people want to put the same rule onto woa/grave im fine with that... realistically you're grabbing at anything when you say KM/Smosh is the same. The similarity is literally a ****ing hill that powers up units and thats it. One is highly elevated & powers very slowly... and another is barely elevated around 8 other hills & powers up much quicker.

As barry said if you guys are wanting to compare KM/Smosh... CBA Hero & Herofest Ram version have more in common so do the same ruling.

+1
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Ngày tham gia 4 Tháng 7 2014
Số bài viết830
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:50 pm
No one is comparing dodge with CB's or are you illiterate ? CBA Hero & CBA are being compared & two versions of dodgeball as well & then people are applying the same rule onto them as they are both similar to each other (the same maps not CB's & Dodgeball) hope this makes it easier for you to read the forums.

Also if people want to put the same rule onto woa/grave im fine with that... realistically you're grabbing at anything when you say KM/Smosh is the same. The similarity is literally a ****ing hill that powers up units and thats it. One is highly elevated & powers very slowly... and another is barely elevated around 8 other hills & powers up much quicker.

As barry said if you guys are wanting to compare KM/Smosh... CBA Hero & Herofest Ram version have more in common so do the same ruling.
+1
 seeyoulatter_

Ngày tham gia 24 Tháng 2 2018
Số bài viết176
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:56 pm
Ok so we've heard 3 clans already, and then a lot of their clan members giving +1's etc...

Army are you going for a vote on this or are you going for the clan who shouts loudest on forums and makes most posts?
 [ Eot_]Whashisrage

Ngày tham gia 6 Tháng 1 2015
Số bài viết33
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:57 pm
This has been a discussion for years by now. People who still think CBA and Hero are similar maps are completly ****ed. They are played completly different. Hero is closer to Archer Blood than to CBA. CBA is closer to CBX than to Hero. There is a reason most people can only play well on either and suck at the other.

My 5 cents because I cant be bothered much with TiW. If you make a rule to restrict similar maps to be only picked once, people will start arguing which maps are similar. Just remove that stupid rule and allow CBA/Hero in both then theres no discussion.
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Ngày tham gia 2 Tháng 7 2007
Số bài viết3332
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:58 pm
Ok so we've heard 3 clans already, and then a lot of their clan members giving +1's etc...

Army are you going for a vote on this or are you going for the clan who shouts loudest on forums and makes most posts?

A vote mate
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Ngày tham gia 15 Tháng 12 2016
Số bài viết654
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 6:00 pm
Eu,lustful and zotten should be thrown together
 [Vangelis]Space_Time

Ngày tham gia 29 Tháng 11 2013
Số bài viết105
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 6:05 pm
Bloods maps are conceptually similar to each other as CBs, so lets only allow 1 blood scenario per round too? Rush mid, power up, kill tower/wonder, use store. Sure, variations changes meta of each scenario. I agree. Same with CBA/Hero. All tech + BBTs changes meta. So if CBA/Hero are not allowed in the same round, then neither should pretty much all bloods.

Not to mention the fact that CBA and CBA Hero each required one vote to qualify as a map. Same with Zotten and Lustful. Dodgeball on the other hand required only one vote for both versions to qualify. Hence dodgeball can only be chosen once per round, whereas all the bloods and CBs can be chosen multiple times, as long as it's not the same map.
 Jassim

Ngày tham gia 27 Tháng 11 2009
Số bài viết1286
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 6:06 pm
Bloods maps are conceptually similar to each other as CBs, so lets only allow 1 blood scenario per round too? Rush mid, power up, kill tower/wonder, use store. Sure, variations changes meta of each scenario. I agree. Same with CBA/Hero. All tech + BBTs changes meta. So if CBA/Hero are not allowed in the same round, then neither should pretty much all bloods.

Not to mention the fact that CBA and CBA Hero each required one vote to qualify as a map. Same with Zotten and Lustful. Dodgeball on the other hand required only one vote for both versions to qualify. Hence dodgeball can only be chosen once per round, whereas all the bloods and CBs can be chosen multiple times, as long as it's not the same map.

+1
 [T1army]toplo1

Ngày tham gia 13 Tháng 6 2017
Số bài viết109
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 6:09 pm

+1 ?
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết2595
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 6:11 pm
Nope, Dodgeball required 2 votes PER VERSION. What is it you guys don't get about reading? Lol
 24_King_

Ngày tham gia 26 Tháng 8 2014
Số bài viết1341
Đã được sửa20 Tháng 2 2020 - 6:14 pm bởi24_King_
All im looking is one representative from each clan/team to vote on this point:

Should zotten/lustful be put into the same category as cba/cba hero and Dodgeball?

No,none of them.

+1
The most fairness and consistent.
 [Boomers]sir_Opalo

Ngày tham gia 13 Tháng 2 2020
Số bài viết7
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 6:17 pm

++1
 [Vangelis]Space_Time

Ngày tham gia 29 Tháng 11 2013
Số bài viết105
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 6:17 pm
Nope, Dodgeball required 2 votes PER VERSION. What is it you guys don't get about reading? Lol

I bolded and underlined for you, ok?
Army1_VCom wrote:
Remember and i know some gave me specific versions like for hf, dodgeball, spider and rcb but the votes are counted for the map and not the version. Whoever picks as a home pick decides version (as long as its fair) along with civs.
 24_King_

Ngày tham gia 26 Tháng 8 2014
Số bài viết1341
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 6:19 pm
This has been a discussion for years by now. People who still think CBA and Hero are similar maps are completly ****ed. They are played completly different. Hero is closer to Archer Blood than to CBA. CBA is closer to CBX than to Hero. There is a reason most people can only play well on either and suck at the other.

My 5 cents because I cant be bothered much with TiW. If you make a rule to restrict similar maps to be only picked once, people will start arguing which maps are similar. Just remove that stupid rule and allow CBA/Hero in both then theres no discussion.

+1, xCs beat old dv8 3-0 in Hero, and lose against them in CBA 3-1,

different maps, different game modes, etc.

CBA/Hero, they have more difference than Woa / Graves, KM/Smosh.

if you only play blood, you have no idea of CBA/Hero, refrain from commenting without arguments-

«45678910111213[14]15161718192021222324»
Hiển thị 196 - 210 ngoài 452 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
22 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên22 Khách

What's popular right now: