TIW 2020 Map votes

[Eot_]Eddy1

Ngày tham gia 5 Tháng 11 2013
Số bài viết244
Đã được sửa21 Tháng 2 2020 - 12:47 am bởi[Eot_]Eddy1
On another note especially havent just watched a number of ab games in a row in 1v1 i think it would be a good idea just for the 1v1 round that if ab is picked to have it as a bo3. Both sides played and fastest to win picking the decider. I think we may have done in the last one? Thoughts?

I like this idea. Since a small error can make a player lose and games are usually short the idea of BO3 will make the better player win it in most cases.

But then again, the guy who picks the map loses that advantage of having the 'better' spot (Since in all other maps you can choose the spots).
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 seeyoulatter_

Ngày tham gia 24 Tháng 2 2018
Số bài viết176
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 1:00 am
Since everybody loves Dodgeball so much, maybe we should make dodgeball bo3?
 seeyoulatter_

Số bài viết176
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 1:02 am
On another note especially havent just watched a number of ab games in a row in 1v1 i think it would be a good idea just for the 1v1 round that if ab is picked to have it as a bo3. Both sides played and fastest to win picking the decider. I think we may have done in the last one? Thoughts?

I'm pro.
Would this count for decider round as well?
 [Vangelis]Space_Time

Ngày tham gia 29 Tháng 11 2013
Số bài viết105
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 1:06 am
I like this idea. Since a small error can make a player lose and games are usually short the idea of BO3 will make the better player win it in most cases.

But then again, the guy who picks the map loses that advantage of having the 'better' spot (Since in all other maps you can choose the spots).

hmm how about cba hero?
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Ngày tham gia 4 Tháng 7 2013
Số bài viết1808
Đã được sửa21 Tháng 2 2020 - 1:10 am bởi[xCs]CaMp2gg_
AB and Smosh(if it was included) should be BO3 in 1v1, one little mistake/missclick can cost you the game.
 [xCs]_Jv

Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng 10 2018
Số bài viết846
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 1:50 am
This has been a discussion for years by now. People who still think CBA and Hero are similar maps are completly ****ed. They are played completly different. Hero is closer to Archer Blood than to CBA. CBA is closer to CBX than to Hero. There is a reason most people can only play well on either and suck at the other.

My 5 cents because I cant be bothered much with TiW. If you make a rule to restrict similar maps to be only picked once, people will start arguing which maps are similar. Just remove that stupid rule and allow CBA/Hero in both then theres no discussion.

+1
 [Eot_]EvilSquirrel

Ngày tham gia 25 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết81
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 1:57 am
hmm how about cba hero?
i once deleted my gate. also cost me the game. should be bo3 as well ;sweating
 [xCs]_Jv

Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng 10 2018
Số bài viết846
Đã được sửa21 Tháng 2 2020 - 2:07 am bởi[xCs]_Jv

personally i think Lustful should be out of that list as someone already asked for add it, I think bo1 Lustful is OK since there's no lucky factor/usement of tools that can get glitched easily (like patrol, units send/units collapsing, etc)

edit: also if that glitch of walking through builds happens, I think there should be a rule which says: whoever is affected by that glitch has the right of decide if match needs to be replayed or not... I don't think it can happen in 1v1 but it's really common to see in 3v3 and 4v4 (even i have been affected by that against someone unintentionally)
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Ngày tham gia 5 Tháng 11 2013
Số bài viết244
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 2:05 am
i once deleted my gate. also cost me the game. should be bo3 as well ;sweating

I always delete my gate at start, it never cost me anything.
 [Eot_]EvilSquirrel

Ngày tham gia 25 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết81
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 2:06 am
I always delete my gate at start, it never cost me anything.
wrong g8 m8 ;sadblush
 ['RB']nhoobish

Ngày tham gia 8 Tháng 8 2010
Số bài viết3314
Đã được sửa21 Tháng 2 2020 - 6:55 am bởi['RB']nhoobish
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
edit: also if that glitch of walking through builds happens, I think there should be a rule which says: whoever is affected by that glitch has the right of decide if match needs to be replayed or not... I don't think it can happen in 1v1 but it's really common to see in 3v3 and 4v4 (even i have been affected by that against someone unintentionally)
This should be fixed ever since it was brought to the attention of UserPatch team.

Another interesting discussion point by Frankie.
(note: this would only affect non-seeded clans which are RB, 300, IC, Simply)
"Being able to pick both CBA and CBA Hero in the same round for non-seeded clans."
To which RB replied with: "Non-seeded clans should be able to pick whatever they want."

Non-seeded clans are already considered weaker clans and as someone already mentioned there probably is only 10% chance or less for any of them to make it to the Gold semifinals. At least two non-seeded clans depend a lot on being able to play CBA and CBA Hero (especially 300), bear in mind there is only one immunity and vetoes that can be used to remove one of those reliable home picks, which still the leaves the non-seeded clans in a situation where they have only one of their best maps and then only moderately bad or even horrible maps to choose from.

As Gary is witch-hunting for consistency then this rule would be so, as it would apply to all non-seeded clans as a whole.
As non-seeded clans are not the favourites, I doubt you fear any of us right now, I also doubt that you would fear any of us after such a rule is applied.
 Scalonicese

Ngày tham gia 8 Tháng 1 2020
Số bài viết340
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 8:21 am
24_King_ wrote:
You tried to get me out of the tournament, taking 2 players, using friends in common, and now you start with dirty lies, hahaha, you have no other way to win.
i guess someone is jealousy, come on.. i don't believe in monogamy ;2blush .
 seeyoulatter_

Số bài viết176
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 8:50 am
This should be fixed ever since it was brought to the attention of UserPatch team.

Another interesting discussion point by Frankie.
(note: this would only affect non-seeded clans which are RB, 300, IC, Simply)
"Being able to pick both CBA and CBA Hero in the same round for non-seeded clans."
To which RB replied with: "Non-seeded clans should be able to pick whatever they want."

Non-seeded clans are already considered weaker clans and as someone already mentioned there probably is only 10% chance or less for any of them to make it to the Gold semifinals. At least two non-seeded clans depend a lot on being able to play CBA and CBA Hero (especially 300), bear in mind there is only one immunity and vetoes that can be used to remove one of those reliable home picks, which still the leaves the non-seeded clans in a situation where they have only one of their best maps and then only moderately bad or even horrible maps to choose from.

As Gary is witch-hunting for consistency then this rule would be so, as it would apply to all non-seeded clans as a whole.
As non-seeded clans are not the favourites, I doubt you fear any of us right now, I also doubt that you would fear any of us after such a rule is applied.
Is fine for me
 _IYIastA_

Ngày tham gia 23 Tháng 8 2011
Số bài viết3559
Đã được sửa21 Tháng 2 2020 - 10:02 am bởi_IYIastA_
CBA and Hero random civ are not remotely the same thing at all, that much is obvious.

This is not the format, with certain civ picks it will play mostly the same.
 ['RB']nhoobish

Ngày tham gia 8 Tháng 8 2010
Số bài viết3314
Đã được sửa21 Tháng 2 2020 - 10:34 am bởi['RB']nhoobish
Made a new thread regarding scenarios (FIXING AND UPDATING, BUG REPORTS WELCOME), so that a clean discussion can be had.
https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/317261

«9101112131415161718[19]20212223242526272829»
Hiển thị 271 - 285 ngoài 452 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
25 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên25 Khách

What's popular right now: