TIW 2020 Map votes

[I3acI]_Army1_

Ngày tham gia 2 Tháng 7 2007
Số bài viết3332
đã Post1 Tháng 3 2020 - 8:14 pm
yes mate, scheduling threads have been created https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/view/81033
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 seeyoulatter_

Ngày tham gia 24 Tháng 2 2018
Số bài viết176
đã Post3 Tháng 3 2020 - 5:11 pm
Are there rules regarding failing to schedule?

In general, teams receive an admin loss for failing to schedule, but in Ebyroy's tourneys teams generally advance if they don't schedule (it's how Jv and Conquis won his CBA hero tourney). This is an original concept ofcourse, but it would be nice to know of such rules in advance.
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Ngày tham gia 5 Tháng 11 2013
Số bài viết244
đã Post3 Tháng 3 2020 - 5:23 pm
Also a list from each clan, listing their player’s profile and known name would be good, since there seems to be too many smurfs, it’s good to know who we play vs.
 Scalonicese

Ngày tham gia 8 Tháng 1 2020
Số bài viết340
đã Post3 Tháng 3 2020 - 8:03 pm
but in Ebyroy's tourneys teams generally advance if they don't schedule (it's how Jv and Conquis won his CBA hero tourney).
you keep crying about it? pls get over it.
 Scalonicese

Ngày tham gia 8 Tháng 1 2020
Số bài viết340
đã Post3 Tháng 3 2020 - 8:06 pm
Also a list from each clan, listing their player’s profile and known name would be good, since there seems to be too many smurfs, it’s good to know who we play vs.
+1 I seen many of them, ppl who i never seen and looks suspected of being in 2 clans for practicing between them or even trying to play for weakest clan :S
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Ngày tham gia 15 Tháng 12 2016
Số bài viết654
đã Post3 Tháng 3 2020 - 8:17 pm
I do not give approvel of revealing the smurfs in rb ;stick
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Số bài viết3332
Đã được sửa3 Tháng 3 2020 - 8:46 pm bởi[I3acI]_Army1_
Are there rules regarding failing to schedule?

In general, teams receive an admin loss for failing to schedule, but in Ebyroy's tourneys teams generally advance if they don't schedule (it's how Jv and Conquis won his CBA hero tourney). This is an original concept ofcourse, but it would be nice to know of such rules in advance.

I have no interest in ebyroys tourney, its a completely different level to how TIW is done but fair play to his effort i respect anyone who puts themselves out and tries. TIW while it isnt perfect i think is very fair with regards everything especially scheduling.

In relation to people not agreeing a schedule there is a deadline to play. Every clan has a 2 week window to agree a schedule, if agreement cant be met then you have to turn up on deadline day at 6pm gmt on the day given and play with whoever is on. Everyone is given 2 weeks to agree a schedule. I much prefer if teams can agree a schedule but if they cant then its deadline day. The rule is clear.

I understand some dont get along and mightn't want to talk to each other but i genuinely feel that this the least toxic TIW as ever been before it starts. If teams refuse to talk and wont try and agree a schedule then just take that it will be played on deadline day.

If a team doesnt turn up on deadline day after an agreed schedule cant be agreed then they will get admin wins given against them. I dont like giving admin wins so please and this applies to all don't force my hand.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Ngày tham gia 1 Tháng 1 2010
Số bài viết7517
đã Post3 Tháng 3 2020 - 8:47 pm
I still didnt see anything in the rules regarding maps frankie. As previous TIW's we give you our maps picks for 1v1/2v2/TG set with our immunity clearly shown & then you post both teams maps. Is there a rule that maps need to be given to you 24 hours before the scheduled time or how long before the set do teams get to see the maps & figure out their veto's?
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Số bài viết3332
Đã được sửa4 Tháng 3 2020 - 4:56 am bởi[I3acI]_Army1_
Very fair point and obviously it goes to majority. I would like map picks and civs 24 hours previous to any set.
What is a rule and im enforcing is any veto left can only be used during the random round.

What i want and i think all will agree is 24 hours map picks, thats the deadline for civs, immunitys, picks, map picks etc.... With the only veto left if u have any can only be used in the random round. Unless anyone gives me a solid reason then will be it. Its the only thing im unsure off.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Ngày tham gia 1 Tháng 1 2010
Số bài viết7517
đã Post4 Tháng 3 2020 - 5:36 am
as tournament host I think you should dictate things that you think would be best for your tournament instead of always just waiting for others to put their opinion in here. Either make it a rule that we give you our maps with immunitys included 24 hours before the scheduled set. Or we give it 1-2 hours before so teams that sit in a room together can see what maps they are playing and can use their veto's on (seeing as you said you want all remaining veto's to only be able to be used on deciders after the set has started.

[I3acI]_Army1_

Số bài viết3332
đã Post4 Tháng 3 2020 - 5:44 am
In relation to smurfs, know that u will be caught as a fact. please dont give me or my team more work, i see it as very disprectful. I know who u are now without trying, we have never ever had that before dont force my hand. I have np with players smurfing now but please know ur place i dont ask much

I know for example simply team under investigation. Some know who is playing and yes probably shouldve been seeded but sure. Simply team include viper, daut, charlie, damian, tatoh, phuris, try and me. I know it might upset some but sure. I think i should let it out now, no Secrerts..
 ['RB']nhoobish

Ngày tham gia 8 Tháng 8 2010
Số bài viết3314
đã Post4 Tháng 3 2020 - 6:15 am
In relation to smurfs, know that u will be caught as a fact. please dont give me or my team more work, i see it as very disprectful. I know who u are now without trying, we have never ever had that before dont force my hand. I have np with players smurfing now but please know ur place i dont ask much

I know for example simply team under investigation. Some know who is playing and yes probably shouldve been seeded but sure. Simply team include viper, daut, charlie, damian, tatoh, phuris, try and me. I know it might upset some but sure. I think i should let it out now, no Secrerts..

I have received your coded message and unraveled it to -> Simply consists of Charlie, Damian, Phurriz, Try and you. How did I do?
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Số bài viết3332
đã Post4 Tháng 3 2020 - 6:30 am
Im looking forward to the europe and lustful games ;)
 ['RB']nhoobish

Ngày tham gia 8 Tháng 8 2010
Số bài viết3314
đã Post4 Tháng 3 2020 - 7:35 am
Im looking forward to the europe and lustful games ;)
What about Zotten Blood?
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết2595
Đã được sửa4 Tháng 3 2020 - 8:25 am bởi[Me_]Zanchy____
Very fair point and obviously it goes to majority. I would like map picks and civs 24 hours previous to any set.
What is a rule and im enforcing is any veto left can only be used during the random round.

What i want and i think all will agree is 24 hours map picks, thats the deadline for civs, immunitys, picks, map picks etc.... With the only veto left if u have any can only be used in the random round. Unless anyone gives me a solid reason then will be it. Its the only thing im unsure off.

That doesn't make sense, we should be able to use vetos once we see enemy picks.. what you've implied is we post vetos at the same time as our picks to you. The issue? Let's say we veto dessert blood, but enemy clan do not pick it....

It should be map picks/list 2 days before, vetos sorted 1 day before, and on day vetos left for rdm rounds

«11121314151617181920212223[24]25262728293031
Hiển thị 346 - 360 ngoài 452 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
27 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên27 Khách

What's popular right now: