TIW 2020 Map votes

[XceL]Krasic_

Ngày tham gia 4 Tháng 2 2010
Số bài viết149
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 11:51 am
Ab doesnt need to be played bo3. İ picked it in all tournaments i play at1v1's and havent lost any. İf u think one missclick make u lose then dont pick it. U shouldnt pick a map u dont trust.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 Jassim

Ngày tham gia 27 Tháng 11 2009
Số bài viết1286
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 4:26 pm
Only smosh bo3 plz
 [T1army]toplo1

Ngày tham gia 13 Tháng 6 2017
Số bài viết109
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 4:31 pm
only cba hero bo3 plz
 [T1army]toplo1

Ngày tham gia 13 Tháng 6 2017
Số bài viết109
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 4:32 pm
maybe lustful too
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Ngày tham gia 1 Tháng 1 2010
Số bài viết7517
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 4:33 pm
maybe lustful too
Please talk to your friend Javi0 first before posting this! There is no lucky factor or usement of tools!!!!!!
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Ngày tham gia 17 Tháng 12 2011
Số bài viết1260
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 4:39 pm
Bloods maps are conceptually similar to each other as CBs, so lets only allow 1 blood scenario per round too? Rush mid, power up, kill tower/wonder, use store. Sure, variations changes meta of each scenario. I agree. Same with CBA/Hero. All tech + BBTs changes meta. So if CBA/Hero are not allowed in the same round, then neither should pretty much all bloods.

Not to mention the fact that CBA and CBA Hero each required one vote to qualify as a map. Same with Zotten and Lustful. Dodgeball on the other hand required only one vote for both versions to qualify. Hence dodgeball can only be chosen once per round, whereas all the bloods and CBs can be chosen multiple times, as long as it's not the same map.

Are you going to respond to this Army? There is a serious hole in your CBA/Hero rule and you wont even address it. Your best argument is "it was like this in Tiw 2016". That doesn't make it right. You have changed and introduced new rules to TiW 2020, but won't consider this? Hmm I wonder why.

There is obviously a huge bloods bias in this tournament, and we all know who that favors. Now you are trying to apply the same rule to lustful and zotten. Why not apply the same rule to bloods then? Can't choose more than one bloods scenario in the same round.

Let's see if you have the courage to make rules that do not exclusively benefit Eot_ and Dy.
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết2595
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 4:44 pm
Rofl, and discriminating against dodgeball players isn't PLO? Whats your response? So far it seems actually Dy have been punished for being good at Dodgeball to me. How is that biased in our favour? I don't speak for eot only my clan.
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Số bài viết1260
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 4:46 pm
rofl dodgeball players hahahahahaha
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Số bài viết2595
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 4:49 pm
So your actual response? Like it or not, dodgeballs were voted in and actually are played, rated maps unlike zotten. If you can take a second to actually reply I'd be grateful.
 _IYIastA_

Ngày tham gia 23 Tháng 8 2011
Số bài viết3559
Đã được sửa21 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:03 pm bởi_IYIastA_
AB [purely archer combat which suits hero players more]
Nova [Solely Infantry patrol until 100 kills, select units]
CBX/CBA [automatic spawn, building]
RCB [The most unique map in the pack, nothing to justify here]
Lustful/Zotten/CBX/BYO [Build maps]
Dodgeballs [use one unit to kill one unit]
Gwarz [Hero micro, resource management, tower building, select spawn unit, mixed units]
Woa [stores, resource management, select spawn unit, mixed units]
Graves [resource management, select spawn unit, mixed units]
Smosh [automatic spawn, archers, mid power-up]
Vets [select spawn, mixed units, mid power up]
KM [store spawn area, mixed units, mid power up]
Khans [just destroy tower]
Europe [rm]

_IYIastA_

Số bài viết3559
Đã được sửa21 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:04 pm bởi_IYIastA_
Rated pack has been abandoned, not a valid argument here.

I personally have no problem with combining some of those blood maps, if the start game is legitimately played as similarly as mirror cba and hero can be.

Likewise if there was a rule that you can pick certain style of civs that would actually cause the game to play differently then you could pick both. For example you could pick Hero and all infantry CBA.
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Số bài viết2595
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 4:59 pm
I agree with your post about map categories entirely Barry, glad u separated WoA Vs grave. WoA has heroes for a start!

The rated argument is semi valid though, whilst abandoned, people still rarely play anything that ISNT rated!
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Ngày tham gia 1 Tháng 1 2010
Số bài viết7517
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:03 pm
We already said if it will stop totoro from crying all over his keyboard when he types we could combine WoA & Graves.

Also Screaming and calling army names in a game room when hes actually done a lot to help your clan & make this TIW more suitable for all isnt the best way to approach things.
 _IYIastA_

Số bài viết3559
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:05 pm
Anyone abusing frankie should be banned. Hes the most inoffensive person in the community and puts up with more than anyone else could.
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Số bài viết1260
đã Post21 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:07 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
AB/Nova [purely patrol (and stop for ab) which suits hero players more, select spawn]
CBX/CBA [automatic spawn, building]
RCB [The most unique map in the pack, nothing to justify here]
Lustful/Zotten/CBX/BYO [Build maps]
Dodgeballs [use one unit to kill one unit]
Gwarz [Hero micro, resource management, tower building, select spawn unit, mixed units]
Woa [stores, resource management, select spawn unit, mixed units]
Graves [resource management, select spawn unit, mixed units]
Smosh [automatic spawn, archers, mid power-up]
Vets [select spawn, mixed units, mid power up]
KM [store spawn area, mixed units, mid power up]
Khans [just destroy tower]
Europe [rm]

Congrats, you've listed a few elements of each scenario (not comprehensive by any means) and arbitrarily grouped them in a way that suits your preferences.

«10111213141516171819[20]21222324252627282930»
Hiển thị 286 - 300 ngoài 452 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
25 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên25 Khách

What's popular right now: