TIW 2020 Map votes

['RB']nhoobish

Ngày tham gia 8 Tháng 8 2010
Số bài viết3314
đã Post4 Tháng 3 2020 - 8:27 am
That doesn't make sense, we should be able to use vetos once we see enemy picks.. what you've implied is we post vetos at the same time as our picks to you. The issue? Let's say we veto dessert blood, but enemy clan do not pick it....

It should be map picks/list 2 days before, vetos sorted 1 day before, and on day vetos left for rdm rounds

I think he meant that all the processes should be ended by that time, not about how and which order they are done.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết2595
đã Post4 Tháng 3 2020 - 12:31 pm
Well that allows clans to post all maps at the last minute, not allowing time for enemy clans to choose vetos to begin with. There must be a defined time gap between map pick reveal and veto deadline or it physically can't work.

Again example, clan a posts their map picks at 11:59pm the day before games. The deadline is midnight. After midnight clan b can't use their vetos for anything except random. I.e. clan b are not able to use their vetos for anything but random. This just isn't thought out.
 ['RB']nhoobish

Ngày tham gia 8 Tháng 8 2010
Số bài viết3314
Đã được sửa4 Tháng 3 2020 - 12:57 pm bởi['RB']nhoobish
These are not enforced and it does not mean there is a punishment for failing to do so, just about a guideline to smooth up things.

Edit: Just my take on how loose Frankie usually runs things.

Edit2: I think his whole point is that in case a tournament host/moderator is needed to overwatch the games then a lot of legwork is done beforehand and people can play the matches smoothly, hopefully without hiccups and flame wars.
 [xCs]_Jv

Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng 10 2018
Số bài viết846
đã Post4 Tháng 3 2020 - 2:57 pm
Im looking forward to the europe and lustful games ;)

LUSTFUL GAMES WILL BE LEGENDARY

NEW META IS HERE

XD. GREETS
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Ngày tham gia 1 Tháng 1 2010
Số bài viết7517
đã Post4 Tháng 3 2020 - 5:27 pm
both teams give maps 24 hours before to army and he posts them same time. 1 hour before the set is scheduled to start teams go into a room together and do their veto's. Anything left over once the games officially start can only be used in the random decider. Sounds like the best option to me, but frankie you need to put the tournament host rules down and make it official. If anyone disagrees with what I said above and you should speak up and give reasoning.
 seeyoulatter_

Ngày tham gia 24 Tháng 2 2018
Số bài viết176
đã Post4 Tháng 3 2020 - 5:49 pm
both teams give maps 24 hours before to army and he posts them same time. 1 hour before the set is scheduled to start teams go into a room together and do their veto's. Anything left over once the games officially start can only be used in the random decider. Sounds like the best option to me, but frankie you need to put the tournament host rules down and make it official. If anyone disagrees with what I said above and you should speak up and give reasoning.

this is fine for me
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Ngày tham gia 15 Tháng 12 2016
Số bài viết654
đã Post4 Tháng 3 2020 - 5:57 pm
Not fine for rb
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Ngày tham gia 4 Tháng 7 2013
Số bài viết1808
Đã được sửa4 Tháng 3 2020 - 6:16 pm bởi[xCs]CaMp2gg_
Vetos should be done live not 1hr before or anything
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Ngày tham gia 1 Tháng 1 2010
Số bài viết7517
đã Post4 Tháng 3 2020 - 6:24 pm
For what reason? Dave already mentioned this before being the previous TIW streamer how doing the veto's live makes things much more unpleasant & extends the time for no reason honestly. We could have everything well organized and know exactly what is out of the map pool before games even start and not have to worry about veto's last second & then teams having to take time to think about what they want to replace with or if they want/need to switch maps around entirely.

As I said frankie be the tournament host and put something down that we all follow together. Less confusion.
 seeyoulatter_

Số bài viết176
đã Post4 Tháng 3 2020 - 7:10 pm
Xcs bek is crying to me about this 24h rule. Hé says it's very unfair and a conspiracy against xcs. Im not sure why hé thinks this though (hé wouldnt say) but apparently it's a big issue.
Since hé is too shy to say anything himself hé asked me to do IT. Can we please discuss this more so hé can stop crying to me about IT in pm?

Here u go Bekkie, you're welcome
 seeyoulatter_

Số bài viết176
đã Post4 Tháng 3 2020 - 7:11 pm
@xcs if u dislike this 24h rule, can u give the reasons why you dont like IT and suggest alternatives?

Personally i dont care all too much, IT Just seems like a practical thing to do
 [Eot_]Anonymous821

Ngày tham gia 7 Tháng 12 2014
Số bài viết103
Đã được sửa4 Tháng 3 2020 - 7:27 pm bởi[Eot_]Anonymous821
Why do xcs always think there's some big conspiracy against them?

How does this benefit anyone else in any way?

Honestly we don't care if they're live or not, but the whole point is making it more bearable for viewers and streamers and generally make the experience better, last tiw there was so much ****ery between games with ****ing around with vetos and what not that it made the sets take far too long, and this was one of the primary criticisms from viewers and streamers.

Rather than just saying wahhh no and stamping your feet like children, how about at least giving some reasons so we can try to come to some kind of agreement? Nah just crying and claiming it's some conspiracy against you is better ;lol

If you disagree, try to be adults about it for fk sake...
 subiculum

Ngày tham gia 6 Tháng 9 2017
Số bài viết37
đã Post4 Tháng 3 2020 - 7:27 pm
Xcs bek is crying to me about this 24h rule. Hé says it's very unfair and a conspiracy against xcs. Im not sure why hé thinks this though (hé wouldnt say) but apparently it's a big issue.
Since hé is too shy to say anything himself hé asked me to do IT. Can we please discuss this more so hé can stop crying to me about IT in pm?

Here u go Bekkie, you're welcome

?
 subiculum

Ngày tham gia 6 Tháng 9 2017
Số bài viết37
đã Post4 Tháng 3 2020 - 7:28 pm
Why do xcs always think there's some big conspiracy against them?

How does this benefit anyone else in any way?

Honestly we don't care if they're live or not, but the whole point is making it more bearable for viewers and streamers and generally make the experience better, last tiw there was so much ****ery between games with ****ing around with vetos and what not that it made the sets take far too long, and this was one of the primary criticisms from viewers and streamers.

Rather than just saying wahhh no and stamping your feet like children, how about at least giving some reasons so we can try to come to some kind of agreement? Nah just crying and claiming it's some conspiracy against you is better ;lol

If you disagree, try to be adults about it for fk sake...

??
 Checking

Ngày tham gia 6 Tháng 12 2016
Số bài viết168
đã Post4 Tháng 3 2020 - 7:32 pm
Do the vetos live and give 5min limit to pick a new map ez

«1112131415161718192021222324[25]262728293031
Hiển thị 361 - 375 ngoài 452 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
27 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua