TIW 2020 Map votes

[I3acI]_Army1_

Ngày tham gia 2 Tháng 7 2007
Số bài viết3332
Đã được sửa20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:05 pm bởi[I3acI]_Army1_
'give us'
that pretty much explains your entire attitude. This tournament isn't about you, and it's not about trading 'benefits', it's about making a balanced tournament that promotes variety for everyone.

My understanding from armys posts is the following:

in TG you can only select one of each as a home map:
- Dodgeball
- Lustful/zotten
- CBA/Hero

This is the same format as previous TIW's with CBA/Hero, but expanded to dodgeball and zotten (since we didn't have these similar maps in previous TIW's)

Frankie can you please correct me if i'm misunderstanding? To me this seems perfectly logical if the goal of the tournament is diversity

Yes this is basically what im suggesting, looking to get feedback.
The entire point of TIW is that people come out of their comfort zone and actually play in the opponents' ballpark.

Well said, TIW has always been about diversity and playing out of the comfort zone and not you playing all your best maps. By showing you are more diverse shows a higher level of skill. Playing out of your comfort zone does this. The clan that wins is clearly a better all round clan who can adapt to playing all genres including those outside of their comfort zone.

As ive quite clearly stated i don't know zotten but it was voted in and im not for removing any maps that got voted in so thats not an option. As always i will go with the majority, im not trying to enforce what im suggesting im trying to get feedback and as always i will go with the majority as should everyone.

Im going to gather from my first 2 points regarding rcb and mq that nobody has a problem so i think they should be there.

I also think we should try and get a 3v3 byo map as well if its a case its unfair in its current state as a 3v3 map. Naturally we can use the 4v4 map if both teams agree to 4v4.

All im looking is one representative from each clan/team to vote on this point:

Should zotten/lustful be put into the same category as cba/cba hero and Dodgeball?
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 seeyoulatter_

Ngày tham gia 24 Tháng 2 2018
Số bài viết176
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 4:59 pm

Should zotten/lustful be put into the same category as cba/cba hero and Dodgeball?

i vote no
 2B4D

Ngày tham gia 21 Tháng 12 2019
Số bài viết17
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:01 pm

yes.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Ngày tham gia 1 Tháng 1 2010
Số bài viết7517
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:02 pm
Ive never in my life heard the comparison that smosh is KM btw. I heard vetz was an inf version of smosh once in a while though.

Bipolaris

Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng 11 2019
Số bài viết20
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:04 pm

rofl rofl
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Số bài viết7517
Đã được sửa20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:05 pm bởi[Eot_]Trumplaris
Just let them have what they want Zotten & Lustful. There wont be a democratic vote done... Boomers & xCs will both vote no, camp will get king to vote no even though he literally has no opinion on it & 300 as well will vote whatever camp says. RB will vote no as well for obvious reasons

I dont see a situation where a clan is so weak on home maps they vote both zotten & lustful in as their TG HM as well... and btw that isnt our clan vote.
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết2595
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:05 pm
For the first time ever I fully agree with Barry. Each clan has 1 immunity anyway, and each team oh has 2 vetos.
 _IYIastA_

Ngày tham gia 23 Tháng 8 2011
Số bài viết3559
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:07 pm

Yes
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng 11 2012
Số bài viết2595
Đã được sửa20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:09 pm bởi[Me_]Zanchy____
Why are Dodgeball players being punished but small build map players not?

I vote yes, lustful/zotten same category as dodge/dodge and CBA/hero.
 [Eot_]Anonymous821

Ngày tham gia 7 Tháng 12 2014
Số bài viết103
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:11 pm

Yes.
 Scalonicese

Ngày tham gia 8 Tháng 1 2020
Số bài viết340
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:11 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Seems fair to me to group similar maps. As there is an immunity you will be guaranteed one map anyway.

Lust/zotten
CBX/BYO
Dodgeballs
CBA/Hero

I can't see the complication here. They are all about the same level of similar whilst not being identical. If Gwarz/Drow or Daze/Smosh were in there it would be the same result ideally.

Woa/Graves and KM/Smosh are not remotely the same.

Km is a multi-unit store map where there is no rushing until late game. Smosh is a versatile archer map in TG.
Woa and graves both involve resource management and both are bloods, if you want to call them the same map you might as well make it so CBA Hero and Herofest Rams are the same map under the rules.
can't argue against this, you are 100% right about this, they ain't remotely the same.
 [T1army]toplo1

Ngày tham gia 13 Tháng 6 2017
Số bài viết109
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:12 pm
Comparing dodgeball with cb's another dumb logic but whatever ur posts are getting ****tier than ever keep going
 [Eot_]Anonymous821

Ngày tham gia 7 Tháng 12 2014
Số bài viết103
Đã được sửa20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:15 pm bởi[Eot_]Anonymous821
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Seems fair to me to group similar maps. As there is an immunity you will be guaranteed one map anyway.

Lust/zotten
CBX/BYO
Dodgeballs
CBA/Hero

I can't see the complication here. They are all about the same level of similar whilst not being identical. If Gwarz/Drow or Daze/Smosh were in there it would be the same result ideally.

Woa/Graves and KM/Smosh are not remotely the same.

Km is a multi-unit store map where there is no rushing until late game. Smosh is a versatile archer map in TG.
Woa and graves both involve resource management and both are bloods, if you want to call them the same map you might as well make it so CBA Hero and Herofest Rams are the same map under the rules.
+1 agree with this post

If you're gonna put a vote on lustful/zotten, mayaswell do BYO CB/CBX too, i don't really care either way but the same argument can apply to these maps, i think the 4 barry listed make complete sense if we want to be consistent.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Số bài viết7517
Đã được sửa20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:19 pm bởi[Eot_]Trumplaris
Comparing dodgeball with cb's another dumb logic but whatever ur posts are getting ****tier than ever keep going
No one is comparing dodge with CB's or are you illiterate ? CBA Hero & CBA are being compared & two versions of dodgeball as well & then people are applying the same rule onto them as they are both similar to each other (the same maps not CB's & Dodgeball) hope this makes it easier for you to read the forums.

Also if people want to put the same rule onto woa/grave im fine with that... realistically you're grabbing at anything when you say KM/Smosh is the same. The similarity is literally a ****ing hill that powers up units and thats it. One is highly elevated & powers very slowly... and another is barely elevated around 8 other hills & powers up much quicker.

As barry said if you guys are wanting to compare KM/Smosh... CBA Hero & Herofest Ram version have more in common so do the same ruling.
 _IYIastA_

Ngày tham gia 23 Tháng 8 2011
Số bài viết3559
đã Post20 Tháng 2 2020 - 5:17 pm
+1 agree with this post

If you're gonna put a vote on lustful/zotten, mayaswell do BYO CB/CBX too, i don't really care either way but the same argument can apply to these maps, i think the 4 barry listed make complete sense if we want to be consistent.

Yep, not like you can't immune hero, then go through lustful/zotten/byo/cbx in any order to get a build map.

«3456789101112[13]14151617181920212223»
Hiển thị 181 - 195 ngoài 452 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
9 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên9 Khách

目前最热门的是: