Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > Master of bloods 1v1 Series 2

Master of bloods 1v1 Series 2

[I3acI]_Army1_

Đã được sửa6 Tháng 11 2011 - 9:48 pm bởi[I3acI]_Army1_
Ok guys after much discussion with quite a few of you now is the time to finally announce the next couple of blood tourneys. First of all we shall be doing a 1v1 masters of bloods series 2 followed by a 2v2 vets tourney. The maps im going for in the masters series will be dome and spider with the decider being a different map each round. The decider will include maps we have used before and the plan is to draw randomly which map will be used as a decider each round. So maps like germs, smosh, nova, gwars, archer blood, hero fest and khans will be drawn randomly each round to decide which will be the decider.

DATE: Sunday the 6th of November 2011 8pm GMT

Click on this link and compare the time in the link with your current time zone(check your computer clock).

[You must login to view link]

DOWNLOAD MAPS:

Download of spider blood [You must login to view link]

Game setting rules:

Maps:
Speed: Fast
Starting Age:Standard
Resources: Standard
Lock Speed/Teams
Victory: Standard
Reveal Map: Explored
Record Game: Failure to do so will result in disqualification. You will be required to upload records of all games.
Cheats DISABLED!
All tech DISABLED!
Player 1 vs Player 2, no other positions allowed.
Civilizations:
Dome - Persians
Spider - Japanese
Hero Fest - Turks
Khans - Mongols
Archer Blood - Britons
Gwars - Teutons
Germs - Celts
Nova - Celts
Smosh - Mongols
(No other civ will be allowed, end of discussion)

For both Spider and Dome all rounds including the final will be bo1 (best of one). If after these Matches are played and the score is 1-1 then the winner will be decided by a randomly selected map from germs, smosh, nova, gwars, archer blood, hero fest and khans. If the decider is khans, archer blood or smosh it will be a best of 3 decider.

For smosh, archer blood and khans both players will have to play as both red and blue with the decisive game if needed being decided by the player who wins fastest for which colour they want.

It is YOUR DUTY to make sure game settings are set correctly. If they are not, and host refuses to change them to the correct setting, please contact a Voobly tournament mod.

Tournament Rules:

Dropping:
Dropping will be determined based on current game state:
If the winner dropped, then the match will be replayed.
If the game is still undecided at time of drop, match will be replayed.
If the loser is dropping (and it's clear he's losing), then the other person will move on and the dropped will be DQ'd.

All aspects, plus others not listed, will be analyzed before making a decision by tournament runners and others as they see fit.

Camping:
To avoid camping in germs if picked users must delete a minimum of one segment of wall on the side of their base closest the enemy.

Third Party Tools:
The use of any third party tool is prohibited. Examples are, but not limited to: Modified game files, syncers, crashers, network throttling devices (purposely lagging programs), and other such tools. Violation of this rule will not only result in disqualification from tournament, but termination/punishment as the Voobly staff team seems fit.

Misc:

You will have ten minutes to report to your first round game, or you will receive a lost and be eliminated from the tournament. You are also expected to play future rounds as soon as possible. Both issues may be extended at the tournament mods' discretion.

All matches will be required to be played in the tournament lobby of voobly, located here: http://www.voobly.com/games/lobby/13/70 No other lobbies/clients will be allowed. Any issues with the client that may arise will be dealt with by the tournament mods/admins as they are presented.

You may only play on your account, and may only enter the tournament with one account. This also includes playing for someone else if your account was eliminated. Failure to follow this rule will result in disqualification of all involved accounts.

Any use of a map bug, known or not known, will result in disqualification from tournament. You have been warned.

Any rule can be added/modified at any time as seen fit by a Voobly tournament mod. This rule exists to stop and punish potential exploitation of loopholes in current rules.

All matches must be recorded and uploaded in the appropriate thread given by the Tournament Mods before advancing to the next round there will be NO exceptions. The games may be uploaded to [You must login to view link]

Spawn glitching is not allowed

Brackets:
TBD after signups close.

PRIZES:
1st) 6 month premium membership
2nd) 3 month gold membership
3rd) 3 month silver membership

In addition shields will be put on your profile to show your achievement

d0i4zyhim3xp5s5syce295a9eubcmdfppb8qq3hxauegc8u2d57c5unw7r2fsirgvm6sf5jdxzzsxm5vk7uqn0aajra9ckz6

To sign up you must agree to the rules and state your full user name for the the tourney

1. _LC_IYIastA_RTK_
2. _LC_Mau5_RTK
3. _LC_BoSs_
4. _LC_ReD1_TK_
5. _LC_xBlue_TK_
6. [ViCiouS]Sneak_
7. _LC_Jack_Knife
8. [s1L3nT]DRV
9. [ViCiouS]Archybot
10. Ubiquitous
11. Bayezid_II
12. [ViCiouS]Marauder
13. [ViCiouS]tr4house
14. DxmO_o86
15. [ViCiouS]Johnhouse
16. _LC_LEW_LGD
17. [Eot_]Cena_
18. _LC_ILLegal
19. _Gx_xCross_2K
20. [Eot_]S0mBra
21. _LC_MeTaL_RTK_
22. [Eot_]cHop1n_
23. _LC_Hashy_K
24. KingKusKhan
25. [Eot_]K2_fujative_K2
26. [I3acI]_S4M__
27. [nightmare]LeGiO___
28. [ViCiouS]H00dluM
29. [ViCiouS]Rentable_Dwarf
30. [I3acI]Olihouse
31. [Eot_]ForgiveMe_
32. _LC_Zanchy_TK
33. [Eot_]_EEIET_
34. [NOA]FlaaMmeZ
35. DaGoNeT_
36. _LC_Strok
37. _LC_ViC3lz_RTK
38. [ViCiouS]_XxAnGeLxX_
39. _LC_I3ouncer_
40. [One's]Trident_
41. honted
42. _LC_BloOd_RTK
43. KNIGHT_______
44. _LC_WarninG_K
45. [CL's]ChupeteSuazo
46. [Eot_]13r1anx
47. tatimus
48. _WR_SeveN__
49. _HuNo_
50. afronuts
51. ShOsHo
52. Suleyman_I
53. RaoHH
54. [Klrz]BsAs
55. _ThAI_DrAgOn_
56. [lnka]raltaro

The deciders to be used are:
Round 1 decider: nova
Round 2 Decider: Gwars
Round 3 Decider: Khans
Round 4 Decider: Herofest
Round 5 Decider: Smosh
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 _IYIastA_

đã Post9 Tháng 10 2011 - 10:54 pm
I sign up.

_LC_IYIastA_RTK_

I dunno about the 2v2. But I'll give the 1v1 a crack.

Agree to the rules.
 _LC_Mau5_RTK

đã Post9 Tháng 10 2011 - 10:55 pm
Civs for Dome blood are Persians Army. Thats mainly what is always used. Can u fix please.

sign me up
 [I3acI]_Army1_

đã Post9 Tháng 10 2011 - 11:15 pm
Fixed :)
 _LC_BoSs_

đã Post9 Tháng 10 2011 - 11:24 pm
Me ¡¡¡ :D =D
 _LC_Red

đã Post9 Tháng 10 2011 - 11:42 pm
sing me up
 [s1L3nT]xBlue_

đã Post9 Tháng 10 2011 - 11:52 pm
Sing Me!
_LC_xBlue_TK_! ;w00t
 [ViCiouS]Sneak_

đã Post9 Tháng 10 2011 - 11:56 pm
Go on then, sign me up, itll be a flying visit
 _LC_Jack_Knife

đã Post10 Tháng 10 2011 - 12:13 am
Ill sign up :)
 [Orcrist]DRV

đã Post10 Tháng 10 2011 - 12:41 am
Obligatory 'sign me up' post.
 Archyz

đã Post10 Tháng 10 2011 - 12:57 am
Obligatory 'sign me up' post.

Sign me up even though I don't agree with dome 1v1.
 Ubiquitous

đã Post10 Tháng 10 2011 - 1:05 am
sign me up
Why no platinum account for winner? There should be a lot more sign ups than the 2v2 CBA tourney that no one entered.
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Đã được sửa10 Tháng 10 2011 - 1:19 am bởi[Eot_]RedRuM__
Sign me up.

A question about the Spider, can u make a special 1v1 map for this tournament, deleting the viks, goths, jags and the X Vik unit in the back of your base. These units are useless anyway and this way blue can be fixed. Finally the , shortkey can work again for Blue(to get to your hero fast). If you want I can fix the map. I can also disable p2(so, he gets auto booted, like VetzBVSG).

[ViCiouS]Marauder

đã Post10 Tháng 10 2011 - 3:59 am
Im in......get ready to lose boys
 [xCs]tr4house

đã Post10 Tháng 10 2011 - 4:32 am
good tournamet sing me up good luck alls :);sword ;sword

[1]23456789
Hiển thị 1 - 15 ngoài 135 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum