Community Forums > Voobly General > Strategy Guides > Concept (learn) Draw MindMap for newbies?

Concept (learn) Draw MindMap for newbies?

skerbite

Đã được sửa4 Tháng 4 2012 - 10:33 pm bởiskerbite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcqghsgtmq0

Hello.

I figured Aoe2 has alot of tactics and little tricks which you have to remember. While you play this game, it becomes quite hard to remember them, and you (or i) can get easily caught up in all the details, especially the dead line of time.

In AoE2 villagers are the back bone of the economy as we all know it. That means every villager has a purpose, and as game (and time) progresses, villagers gather up idling somewhere instead of working efficiently.
I had this problem where every villager would drain my confidence away and remind me i don't really have a good strategy developed... i simply don't know when its time to lumber more or gold more... farm more.

Here should help the mind map.

With little icons and various ramifications and easily to click boxes. This way it should be easy for anyone to remember and start a strategy step by step.

If anyone has an idea or an mindmap created... it would help alot. Thanks.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 Projectile_SARS

đã Post4 Tháng 4 2012 - 11:50 pm
I would suggest spending your recources as they come in.... dont save ever. Just allocate them according to your build. If you are doing archers early you will need tons of wood for new buildings, farms, and the units themselves, plus a lot of gold. So make sure wood is first here.

If you are talking about late in the game I try to go pretty balanced but make sure you fill every gold mines with vils that you can find, even if it is close to the enemy. Gold will run out and market prices only last for so long.

Just keep making them and putting them somewhere, thats better than worrying about where to put them and not making them. You can always re-allocate/delete them later.
 [RBF]ApAdams

đã Post31 Tháng 10 2013 - 7:24 am
Hit the period key (full stop). It will take you to the next idle vill. Every once in a while you just have to check.
 Vaultboy

đã Post26 Tháng 11 2013 - 8:52 am
The thread originator is asking specifically for a flow chart stylized diagram filled map, showing each stage of your/his strategy (eg, what to build first, what to place villagers on as they are made, ect.)

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 4 ngoài 4 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

What's popular right now: