Top 5 players of all time (R6)

Tatums

đã Post26 Tháng 3 2011 - 10:25 am
CS-Tatum
CS-Chastise
CS-Axiom
and when necessary
CS-Phish

Of course there's also PA-Tatum, PA-Chastise, PA-Phish, PA-Chopper, and PA-Axiom

Then again we could go with GGW-Victoria, GGW-Tracy, GGW-Rebecca...i mean just endless greats.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 Axiom47

Đã được sửa28 Tháng 3 2011 - 5:41 am bởiAxiom47
ACS`Axiom
ACS`Tatum
ACS`Chastise
ACS`Chopper

rofl gspy allstars hah
 the_siLent

đã Post28 Tháng 3 2011 - 8:10 pm
chopper was good but wasn't his original name.... member him scabbin with me
 the_siLent

đã Post28 Tháng 3 2011 - 8:12 pm
Shadowbane
siLent
corner
gravity
Leety
 Brandon

đã Post30 Tháng 3 2011 - 7:06 am
haha long time no see
 reflex0r

đã Post31 Tháng 3 2011 - 7:50 pm
I think when people talk about 'best players' of all time they are really getting into symantics, there were different eras in this game, at any 1 time any 'great' player could be beaten by someone who was praticed up and ready to match. When people list clans like DAWGS or RoC as the greatest clan, they may have been in the very first portion in R6 history (i.e. the 56k era) but when cable started to come into fruition there were several great players and great clans, I have to agree w/ Cliff because you never really knew who was or wasn't cheating. If I had to pick a single greatest player I'd have to pick Kurupt, not to be on his **** or anything but I've watched him play thousands of times, kid was legit and always consistantly good. People like me had great moments in this game, but had intermitted moments of noobage because I was constatly drunk or high, or just plain out of practice. I'd definitely put Cypher in my top 5 in his prime too, especially on Bio Lab. Oh and Beowulf, very clutch player much love to Jason Riberty, and I'd have to throw Tragedy up there too, the thing that made him an excellent player was his patience, I've never played someone who could out-think they're opponents like that kid. Gotta stick reflex aka the best at #5 position, muhahaha..

FarsideX

đã Post2 Tháng 4 2011 - 11:39 pm
Just wanted to drop by and say sup to everyone. Ill be idling the lobby. My top 5 would be i say, decko, kurupt, trag, sm, sub.
 uMllGodfatheR

đã Post3 Tháng 4 2011 - 9:33 am
I am surprised nobody talks about United Mafia players. We were in the top 5 in our prime Scar, Hitman, Relapse, Weasel, etc were always being accused because we would totally annihilate teams. We played since the day the game came out. Anyhow I had a great 9 years of playing in a really tough community. I agree though there was a lot of cheaters in that game, so having a top list wouldn't make sense. It is more of a popularity list I suppose.
 chastise

đã Post3 Tháng 4 2011 - 9:08 pm
its true i the ****in best
 chastise

đã Post3 Tháng 4 2011 - 9:08 pm
ilu willissss
 Voinzz

đã Post4 Tháng 4 2011 - 1:59 pm
ohhh snap..........really random im on here and reading this **** but since im here this is whatsup. decko was the most skilled player i ever seen, me n him musta made atleast 100 clans together over the years...........probably atleast 30-40 masked clans.....damn he loved to mask.....thinkin about him really makes me miss that kid.....
 Brandon

đã Post4 Tháng 4 2011 - 9:17 pm
haah sup voinz! one of my favs...yea you me and decko had soem fun.
 Voinz

đã Post5 Tháng 4 2011 - 8:15 am
haha yesssiiirrrrrr
 Boog

đã Post5 Tháng 4 2011 - 5:52 pm
^^ Voinz? I remember that guy! I cant believe there's a semi active forum for this ancient game. Hell I'm an old man now (35) married with 3 kids lmao. I may not have been remembered as one the best players, but perhaps one of the BEST neutral hosts there ever was. I think 75% of my time on Mplayer was hosting matches and always had a full 16 player room going. Ahh the day of 56k was owned by my 3meg dsl haha. I didn't ladder much (I think XL/xl 2000 was big at the time) but I did play in many #1 clans. Some of you may remember me as nMe_Boog, DFA, RK1, OSR, DP_Nixon and a few others that come to mind. I have a ton of old screen shots I'll have to post up. As for a top 5 who knows but I have to add in Lethal and Master**** in the mix. Very very old school players that flat out raped. Had we stuck around long enough I'm sure many would be more remembered.

p.s. if anyone plays on xbox hit me up "Bizzar1"
 Brandon

đã Post5 Tháng 4 2011 - 8:20 pm
Hi Boog, i'm Liquidice from Mplayer, clans like THT and DoF lol.

The game is semi active too Boog, belieive it or not the lobby currently fluxuates from 40-50 + players at night now, their is probably about 60-70 playing.

I'm glad to see the faces.

-Brandon

123456[7]89101112131415161718192021»
Hiển thị 91 - 105 ngoài 414 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
4 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên4 Khách

What's popular right now: