readyForConnect failed error

woodicus79

Đã được sửa11 Tháng 12 2018 - 12:36 am bởiwoodicus79
can't get voobly working. When try to launch game, get readyForConnect failed error. When in the game lobby it says I should go to game menu and turn off DirectX Tools however there is no option to do that under that menu. When I use AOE Tools, it says Wololo Kingdom and User Patch not installed, however won't install them. When trying to install WK it errors out claiming is internet problem. When install WK manually it does the install, but still shows as uninstalled. Trying to install User Patch doesn't appear to do anything, and AOE2 Tools still shows it as not installed after attempting to.

The game says I have version 1.4RC.

I orginally started with a fresh HD install (I actually have the original disk but have had problems trying to upgrade that version too).

I'm at a loss. It's just problem after problem and can't get it working. It would be helpful if the error messages were easy to understand and pointed you in the direction as to how to resolve. If anyone knows how to help that would be great...starting with the "readyForConnect failed" error first I guess and working back from there.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 kitt

Đã được sửa11 Tháng 12 2018 - 12:50 am bởikitt
hi
ok
does the game run ok completely off of any game site?
do you have WK from steam?
assuming you have the steam version follow this tutorial for a good install of the HD version. may be better to uninstall everything and start from scratch: https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch
then install WK.
you need to make sure your pc firewall allows voobly and the game through.
 woodicus79

đã Post12 Tháng 12 2018 - 1:28 am
thanks kitt I eventually managed to run the WK installer and now don't have the error and can into the game. However, it's still running AOC and not WK, so I'm not actually sure it installed properly or how to play WK...but I will put that in a new thread.
 kitt

đã Post12 Tháng 12 2018 - 2:06 am
hi
are you selecting WK as the mod in the game room settings?

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 4 ngoài 4 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
2 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên2 Khách

O que é popular agora:
Word Association (70 usuários)
1.6 reward campaing (58 usuários)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (46 usuários)
AoKTS updates (46 usuários)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (17 usuários)