2v2 Challenge Efkan/Kuvvy vs Zanchy/Javi

[Eot_]Trumplaris

đã Post11 Tháng 12 2018 - 3:52 am
Sean's skin been thick after getting sunburned so many times :(
Out of the new era of players (guys that been around 1 or at most 2 years) hes by far the best player in CS honestly... you can talk crap all you want about him being annoying or whatever.. but so are you vivo and hes still way better than you are.. so keep the talking going I guess 11.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 ['RB']ZottenDree

đã Post11 Tháng 12 2018 - 12:28 pm
Out of the new era of players (guys that been around 1 or at most 2 years) hes by far the best player in CS honestly... you can talk crap all you want about him being annoying or whatever.. but so are you vivo and hes still way better than you are.. so keep the talking going I guess 11.

Still waiting for you to give me a time for our little encounter frenchie
 Th0m

đã Post11 Tháng 12 2018 - 1:45 pm

Sean said this about me too. He said I'd be a good player. I'm nothing. **** you Sean. You told me I'd be this, I'd be that. Hypeman con artist
 CliniClown

đã Post11 Tháng 12 2018 - 3:13 pm
Th0m wrote:
Sean said this about me too. He said I'd be a good player. I'm nothing. **** you Sean. You told me I'd be this, I'd be that. Hypeman con artist

Spoiler: 2018 and LnL still sux.

Out of the new era of players (guys that been around 1 or at most 2 years) he is teh guy with by far the coolest polar-bear sweater though. #hype
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

đã Post11 Tháng 12 2018 - 6:29 pm

Opinion held by you and you alone.

You are clearly very qualified to speak on these matters. ;KO

1[2]
Hiển thị 16 - 20 ngoài 20 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

What's popular right now: