intergalactic clowns =v
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 Playerpro123

đã Post21 Tháng 6 2018 - 12:02 pm
Delete/Remove CS lobby
 SiegeEngine

đã Post21 Tháng 6 2018 - 3:39 pm
supercrack for mod thread got deleted when i had like 20-4 votes and it wasnt a serious thread . its funny how they keep deleting my comments without any permission . they do everything wrong and are complete useless and let our own ladder players down. nothing new . unfortunately

If you think an attention spaz, trash talking, spamming, disrespctful, abusive person deserves to be a moderator, you are really something else.

I hope you also realize that the voting system in voobly is extremely biased as smurfs are able to manipulate the system, which makes it rigged.

You guys complain way too much. Just play the game, or go somewhere else. That simple.
 JimmyRaton

Đã được sửa21 Tháng 6 2018 - 4:01 pm bởiJimmyRaton
+1 if u dont like voobly **** off to gam e ranger
 ['RB']ZottenDree

đã Post21 Tháng 6 2018 - 4:32 pm
Anybody else remember when vooby gave the community a chance to vote for who should be moderator and in the end they all went MIA once they got their status as moderator
 [LyF]JimmY

Đã được sửa22 Tháng 6 2018 - 1:05 am bởi[LyF]JimmY
Anybody else remember when vooby gave the community a chance to vote for who should be moderator and in the end they all went MIA once they got their status as moderator

Wtf is vooby?!
 _IYIastA_

đã Post21 Tháng 6 2018 - 7:21 pm
I remember...

I remember everything.

supercrackRCB

Đã được sửa22 Tháng 6 2018 - 2:50 am bởisupercrackRCB
If you think an attention spaz, trash talking, spamming, disrespctful, abusive person deserves to be a moderator, you are really something else.

I hope you also realize that the voting system in voobly is extremely biased as smurfs are able to manipulate the system, which makes it rigged.

You guys complain way too much. Just play the game, or go somewhere else. That simple.

who asked you ? you talking about smur fs and we dont even know if you are one or not lmao . go to the actual game and get some points instead of talking nonsense in my thread. bye 11
 SiegeEngine

đã Post22 Tháng 6 2018 - 3:48 pm
who asked you ? you talking about smur fs and we dont even know if you are one or not lmao . go to the actual game and get some points instead of talking nonsense in my thread. bye 11

A lot of people know who I am, though I'm pretty sure I'm not talking nonsense. Glad to see you tried to do your research on me and failed.

I know who you are, you are the typical example of a toxic CS players who can't take a loss and flames your team, and harass people by flooding their wall on multiple accounts thinking you are someone special, when you're really not. Typical dramaqueen seeking for attention by making constant threads about yourself, typical egomaniac stuff mate. It's nothing new. You're not the only person who makes these kinds of threads.

People like you are true scum, low-life degenerates who do more crying than playing. Do us all a favor and go back to your cave, scum.
 JimmyRaton

đã Post22 Tháng 6 2018 - 4:52 pm
A lot of people know who I am, though I'm pretty sure I'm not talking nonsense. Glad to see you tried to do your research on me and failed.

I know who you are, you are the typical example of a toxic CS players who can't take a loss and flames your team, and harass people by flooding their wall on multiple accounts thinking you are someone special, when you're really not. Typical dramaqueen seeking for attention by making constant threads about yourself, typical egomaniac stuff mate. It's nothing new. You're not the only person who makes these kinds of threads.

People like you are true scum, low-life degenerates who do more crying than playing. Do us all a favor and go back to your cave, scum.

all south americans are ****s bro dont waste time on them
 Tongo

đã Post22 Tháng 6 2018 - 7:42 pm
There is a simple solution, maybe not the best one but...
Play only 1x1 games. Less players, less problems.
5% of 1x1 have some kind of problem (lag, drops, ****s, etc). If you play 4x4, not only are you increasing 7 times the probability of problems (considering you aren't a source of them), but you are also adding more kinds of problems, like unfairness.

It's amazing. If I spend one week playing 4x4, I delete the game, half of the games are ridiculous.
1x1? I even forget there are problems, everything beautiful.

Dej4Vu

đã Post22 Tháng 6 2018 - 8:04 pm
i like when ppl talk without evidence, i mean if they actually play .. you can take them a bit serious whenever they smurf or not, but since i join in voobly i always see a lack of deal and hierarchy from ppl when they play tg any map every rate ladder .. so it's about a problem to cooperate and play for the win as team.
 supercrackRCB

đã Post23 Tháng 6 2018 - 3:27 am

sure m8 , my Smurf is higher than your main meanwhile we dont know who you are
 SiegeEngine

Đã được sửa23 Tháng 6 2018 - 3:54 am bởiSiegeEngine
sure m8 , my Smurf is higher than your main meanwhile we dont know who you are

Who cares if your Smurf account is higher rate than mine? This is not supposed to be my Smurf account, as people already know who I am.

Anyway, I've been playing CS way longer than you, but keep talking as if rate matters in CS, because it really doesn't.

I'm going to stop posting to your comments now because it's redundant and ignorant posts. I'm not trying to fight you, just stating facts here.
 Seldom_Pooper

đã Post23 Tháng 6 2018 - 3:42 pm
unrate CBA hero rofl

12[3]4
Hiển thị 31 - 45 ngoài 50 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách