PUBG Mod for AoC

Poll: Do you want a Pubg mod for AoC?
Yes
No
I don't Care
 [DZ]xViRuS

đã Post14 Tháng 1 2018 - 3:34 pm
I was thinking about making a PUBG mod for AoC(Im not making it, Gallas might).
so this is how i want it to work. u guys can suggest anything and it will surely be taken into concern.

im thinking about a small map with only 8 players FFA. players spawn as villagers on a small map, there will be weapons on the ground. like if u pick up a bow, u turn into an archer, if its a Level 2 bow, u turn into a Xbow and so on. if u are an archer and u find a horse and then click on it, u turn into cav archer. like that and there will be a fire zone growing slower(circle) each minute. u cannot make anything, u can heal up by picking bandages and health kits. each game will only last 15 minutes. when the circle grows smaller, players will lose 1 health at start and lose more health during the end of the game. there can be hills and stuff like that to make the combats more skillfull, and i dont want the game to be more like dota or anything like that, players wont grow health by killing others. there can be more wolves and lions(if u can) to make it more hard.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 Th0m

đã Post14 Tháng 1 2018 - 3:40 pm
sounds great!
 [DZ]xViRuS

đã Post14 Tháng 1 2018 - 3:41 pm
I talked to gallas about this and he said that it was a hard task and he wud do it only if people are interested
 [DZ]_Light_

đã Post14 Tháng 1 2018 - 3:49 pm
Yes, He can be good addition to voobly :)
 ['RB']nhoobish

Đã được sửa14 Tháng 1 2018 - 4:05 pm bởi['RB']nhoobish
It is basically Hunger Games, no need to call it PUBG. Someone was planning to make Hunger Games, but I do not remember what happened to that project.
 [DZ]xViRuS

đã Post14 Tháng 1 2018 - 4:09 pm
im sure that u guys understood wat i meant by pubg, dont u have any opinions on the way the map shud be played???
 ['RB']nhoobish

đã Post14 Tháng 1 2018 - 4:15 pm
[DZ]xViRuS wrote:
im sure that u guys understood wat i meant by pubg, dont u have any opinions on the way the map shud be played???

8P FFA.
 [vR]EsCape___

đã Post14 Tháng 1 2018 - 5:07 pm
awesome nihal very good, good awesome very awesome very very awesome
<3 nihal is very good girl, awesome host, nice decision kaldkhadkjhakjshdhaskdh
 [MM]Gallas

đã Post14 Tháng 1 2018 - 5:42 pm
At the moment I could make it something like:
- random map: a big island where you can find weapons (something like how zombie mod and SvsW2 doing)
- players starts as a villager and can pick them up to equip (drop?) weapons
- starting can be randomized by map or maybe a pointer or flare button
- at the edge of the map there would be a "building" where you can upgrade attack/armor/heal as collecting health-packs, armors, medkits via "resources"

OR

- not random map, but scenario like SvsW1
- starting can be similar, but need fixed unit ID so maybe bit more complex, because
- spell system like vampire reincarnation for healing/armors/etc - side effect is map will be more laggy by the double negative id trick, so perhaps it won't work as it should
- can use the benefits from triggers if need
 +[MM]jason

đã Post15 Tháng 1 2018 - 2:03 am
I’d rather see Warcraft 2 or Red Alert mod.
 [DZ]xViRuS

đã Post15 Tháng 1 2018 - 3:29 am
I was thinking about getting a circle zone, so wudnt the upgrading on the edge of the map become harder?
 chin15

đã Post15 Tháng 1 2018 - 3:40 am
yes
 [DZ]xViRuS

đã Post15 Tháng 1 2018 - 3:14 pm
I think that ur first idea wud be better than the second, try to make the upgrade buildings scattered around the map
 Checking

đã Post15 Tháng 1 2018 - 3:41 pm
fortnite mod
 CriZtOpHr

đã Post15 Tháng 1 2018 - 3:43 pm
instead of only starting with 1 unit why not making the host select if players start with 2 or 3 or more

[1]23
Hiển thị 1 - 15 ngoài 37 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách