WINDOWS 10

S4B0T4G3_rwr

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 8 Tháng mười một 2017
Số bài viết6
Đã được sửa27 Tháng mười hai 2017 - 8:29 pm bởiS4B0T4G3_rwr
After repacking the game and debugging all the issues. Windows 10 is fully operational and fixed as long as windowed mode is activated.
BUT RogueSpear.exe still receives a .DLL INIT load error 100% of the time if launched by RogueSpear.exe.

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application.
(This happens when a .dll that launches the game is unsigned or digitally no longer valid.)

If you rename the exe anything different. RogueSpearHD.exe, RogueSpearv2.exe ****THISSTUPID****INGGAME.exe it launches just fine. Runs perfect and works great.

So I tracked down all dependencies of .DLLs within the game launch.
Which includes:
DINPUT.DLL
KERNEL32.DLL
USER32.DLL
GDI32.DLL
WINMM.DLL
WSOCK32.DLL
EAX.DLL
DDRAW.DLL
DSOUND.DLL
ADVAPI32.DLL
COMCTL32.DLL
OLE32.DLL &
VBLYAC.DLL replacing SHELL32.DLL

(I also looked into every single dependency within each .dll also and monitored all my processes during launches to see the .dll loads as they happened on crash and successful.)

I ran tests on every single .DLL during install. The only .DLLs that appear to be unsigned or untrustworthy to Windows 10 is the VBLYAC.DLL. So unless someone can come up with a solution to the AC. There will never BE a perfect WINDOWS 10 fix or NEW BLOOD. I have tested and unfortunately this is the case. Game launches just fine as RogueSpear.exe on Voobly, as long as the AC is disabled. Otherwise the same errors plague the game and CRASH :/

I am going to try one other thing where I register the AC's .dlls with the Windows 10 servers during installation on newest compile, but if this does not work around the issue, I am afraid its a lost cause for everyone to get new players online.

I have literally exhausted all my own skills to help here. :/

But at this point we need a viable working option for NEW systems with WIN 10 that allows Voobly to launch RogueSpear.exe as well as load AC into the process without causing such conflicts to the new systems and structure. Or at the very least a work around to get around these issues for them.

Maybe it would be possible to convert said AC .dlls to a NEWER more trusted structure accepted by Windows 10 and 64 bit systems?
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 S4B0T4G3_rwr

Nhóm Standard Membership
Số bài viết6
Đã được sửa26 Tháng mười hai 2017 - 5:07 pm bởiS4B0T4G3_rwr
MY REPACKS AND WHERE I HAVE PERSONALLY LEFT OFF CAN BE FOUND HERE > https://www.facebook.com/SCN8Online/

ID LOVE TO FIND A FIX EVERYONE CAN USE HERE AND SAVE EVERYONE THE HEADACHES.

I WAS HOPING TO HAVE A COMPLETE WORKING FIX FOR 2018 FOR THE R6 COMMUNITY BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW AC ONLY WORKS ON MY WIN 7 COMPILE. WIN 10 ONLY WORKS MP ONLINE WITH AC DISABLED.
 S4B0T4G3_rwr

Nhóm Standard Membership
Số bài viết6
Đã được sửa28 Tháng mười hai 2017 - 9:53 pm bởiS4B0T4G3_rwr
UPDATE: WIN 10 WORKS ONLINE WITH BLACK THORN EXPANSION ENABLED. WITH ANTI CHEAT ENABLED OR DISABLED. STILL SAME ERRORS FOR ROGUESPEAR.EXE ON VOOBLY ALTHOUGH ROGUESPEARHD.EXE WORK AROUND ALLOWS SP GAMEPLAY.

YOU ALSO NO LONGER HAVE TO FOLLOW COMPATABILITY PROPERTY STEPS TO GET THE GAME FUNCTIONAL. I'VE ADDED THOSE REG KEY VALUES INTO THE INSTALLERS SO GAMES ARE READY TO PLAY RIGHT OFF INSTALL. NO FURTHER STEPS REQUIRE. JUST NEED A WORK AROUND FOR ERROR 0xc0000142 ON THE ROGUESPEAR.EXE FOR WIN 10.

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 3 ngoài 3 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

Temas más activos de la semana: